Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That first episode of Fargo kicks some serious ass.
Yeah it does. I only have two episodes left in the first season. Such a great show. Can't believe I've been missing it this whole time. But I am at least glad I get to binge it now. The story is so good that waiting a week between episodes would really suck.

Fargo S2 was great....no more Schnitzel!!!

and S1 with Billy Bob Thornton was freakin awesome....Martin Freeman (Lester) was funny in that one as well

Hulu keeps showing a short clip that says "Fargo returns in 2017" so apparently they are doing another one. Just gonna be awhile for some reason.

I read that S3 will be a few years after S1 so maybe around the year 2000.
They say the stories will remain lightly associated.
S2 was outstanding. The true finale is actually the second to last episode, with the last kinda being a followup with survivors.
I hope Solversons remain in the story..

I know, it seems as soon as I find a series I'm interested in its only one season.

Such an immediate buzz kill.
I guess on the plus side at least it's two different stories. So not like there was a huge cliffhanger or anything. Still sucks though cause I loved the first season so much and wanted to jump right into the second.

I guess on the plus side at least it's two different stories. So not like there was a huge cliffhanger or anything. Still sucks though cause I loved the first season so much and wanted to jump right into the second.

I shouldn't complain, I've still got several different shows to finish. Holidays have really set me behind with my Netflix binge watching.

This is a very specific spoiler - so please don't click if you don't want to know:
The bag that Buscemi buries in the snow gets found by a character (Oliver Platt) on the show (in a flashback). The money leads to some of the Billy Bob Thornton hijinx in Season 1.
It's a clever scene when he finds it and because it happens midseason it's a cool surprise because to that point it appears the film and the show are unrelated.
As soon as I saw that fence I was like holy shit and grinning so big. Because like you said up to that point they were seemingly unrelated aside from location.

Starting the third episode tonight
You will enjoy the ride.....Billy Bob Thornton is great in this one. S2 has a lot more characters in it and is definitely worth the watch. I am not a big fan of Kirsten Dunst, but she was really good.

They already announced that there will be a S3 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back