Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two episodes in.

Fuuuuu

Too many good things to watch streaming. I still haven't finished Jessica Jones, fargo, this one, and the are adding better call saul soon.

Just finished ep 3. I'll admit that to frame the guy for this would involve a lot of moving parts. But there's a lot of shady shit going on for sure. The nephew's "confession" is eerily reminiscent of Jesse's confession from the West Memphis 3 case. Same exact circumstances and same exact type of personality/intellect.

Just finished ep 3. I'll admit that to frame the guy for this would involve a lot of moving parts. But there's a lot of shady **** going on for sure. The nephew's "confession" is eerily reminiscent of Jesse's confession from the West Memphis 3 case. Same exact circumstances and same exact type of personality/intellect.
Exactly what I was think.

Borderline handicapped kid, led into a confession.

Halfway through episode 4, and as of now, I'm skeptical of how they would frame Avery.

Exactly what I was think.

Borderline handicapped kid, led into a confession.

Halfway through episode 4, and as of now, I'm skeptical of how they would frame Avery.
Without spoiling anything for anyone who hasnt seen it yet, there are some things that look really bad for him.

At the same time, how dumb do you gotta be to do that after being locked up for 18 years for something you didn't do... AND while you stand to make millions in a lawsuit? But I guess they did say his IQ was 70.....

Without spoiling anything for anyone who hasnt seen it yet, there are some things that look really bad for him.

At the same time, how dumb do you gotta be to do that after being locked up for 18 years for something you didn't do... AND while you stand to make millions in a lawsuit? But I guess they did say his IQ was 70.....
Well I think the title is a double entrende. Lock up a guy 18 years for something he didn't do
and was likely framed for.
He can't come out 'normal'.

Some of the evidence, I don't see how it could have been planted.

I will say it really makes me wonder how the Avery family has their times and dates almost pinpointed. While the law enforcement has been completely grey and vague, all while having records and time stamps of when these events happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back