Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think the title is a double entrende. Lock up a guy 18 years for something he didn't do
and was likely framed for.
He can't come out 'normal'.

Some of the evidence, I don't see how it could have been planted.
the key, based on what I've seen so far, I don't have a hard time buying it was planted. But the car being on the property, the body being burned on the property.... how do you explain that? You'd almost have to argue that a cop actually MURDERED this woman solely to set up Avery. Which seems super insane but I guess not totally out of the realm of possibility.

the key, based on what I've seen so far, I don't have a hard time buying it was planted. But the car being on the property, the body being burned on the property.... how do you explain that? You'd almost have to argue that a cop actually MURDERED this woman solely to set up Avery. Which seems super insane but I guess not totally out of the realm of possibility.
It starts to get real interesting towards the end of episode 4, and I'll leave it at that since I don't think you are there yet.

Yeah I figured there'd be a lot of ups and downs given its a 10 episode series. I'm ready for ep 4 but won't watch it until tomorrow night
I thought it was bland until the last 15ish minutes.

I'm curios to see how it ends so I can Google it and see if the film makers left anything out lol.

The nephew's "confession" is eerily reminiscent of Jesse's confession from the West Memphis 3 case. Same exact circumstances and same exact type of personality/intellect.

If that type of topic is of interest you should definitely check out Rectify.
A twist on WM3 - created by the amazing Ray McKinnon (Reverend Smith from Deadwood)

Season Two finale of The Knick.
Let's just say: Holy **** I did not see any of that coming!

AG9b10n.jpg

That show has outlived itself. Kerry Matheson had no more story to tell after Brodie died. If they do more Homeland it should be all new people.
Yeah I agree. It's one of those shows I'm kinda just watching out of habit at this point, much like Dexter those last few seasons. There were some things I enjoyed about this season, storyline-wise, but I felt it could've been executed much, much better.

Showtime has a problem with shows outliving themselves.
The opposite of HBO.

Yeah I agree. It's one of those shows I'm kinda just watching out of habit at this point, much like Dexter those last few seasons. There were some things I enjoyed about this season, storyline-wise, but I felt it could've been executed much, much better.

Don't know if you've tried The Knick yet but there's a show that went nuts in their S2 finale. Total wreckage.
I'd like to check it out at some point but I don't subscribe to Cinemax. Actually thinking about cutting Showtime. Homeland was pretty much the only reason I've been keeping it.

I'd like to check it out at some point but I don't subscribe to Cinemax. Actually thinking about cutting Showtime. Homeland was pretty much the only reason I've been keeping it.

No Ray Donovan??? No Shameless??? No Penny Dreadful??? No Episodes???

3 of those are excellent and Shameless is also enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back