Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's been watching it. I couldn't get into the original series so this didn't really interest me.

Did anyone watch Legends of Tomorrow? I though it was okay, just barely. I'll give it another few eps. I'm also considering dropping Arrow.

Mediocre first episode. But I always thought original show was mediocre.

I hadn't watched X Files since it was on originally.
There is definitely an air a sillyness to it.
In fact my favorite episode is the one on the Simpsons where Mr Burns is getting his treatments..

I actually just started watching The Simpsons from the very beginning on the FX app. Season 1 is rocky but I'm almost done with season 2 now and that's when it really started hitting its stride. The poison sushi episode is one of my all-time favorites.

Season 1 is rocky but I'm almost done with season 2 now and that's when it really started hitting its stride.

Season 1 is charming and brings back some great nostalgic moments.
You can see it takes a couple of seasons for the town's characters to start panning out. There are times early on when Ralph inexplicably sounds like a rational, regular kid. I've also noticed around Season 3/4 they attempted dumbing Homer down to redundant one-line responses like "Can I go now?" The one episode where he is in a novelty shop has the "That's good, that's bad" conversation is the peak of that weirdness. In subsequent seasons his stupidity is more complex lol.

Season 1 is charming and brings back some great nostalgic moments.
You can see it takes a couple of seasons for the town's characters to start panning out. There are times early on when Ralph inexplicably sounds like a rational, regular kid. I've also noticed around Season 3/4 they attempted dumbing Homer down to redundant one-line responses like "Can I go now?" The one episode where he is in a novelty shop has the "That's good, that's bad" conversation is the peak of that weirdness. In subsequent seasons his stupidity is more complex lol.
Oh yeah I've got a total soft spot for season 1. Just saying there's a clear jump in both production and writing in season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back