Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is nonsense its hard to believe we are still going on about this. Now we have like the 3rd attempt to make another thread.
I agree. I don't plan to really use the other thread much (but I'm not gonna troll it). Not out of spite but because I don't feel one person should be able to whine and cry nonstop until they get their way.

Like you cruds, I was on the edge of my seat for black sails this season and immediately wanted more. Still shocked they did kill off vain. I realize the show is somewhat cheesy but I do really like it.

Would've responded in the inferior thread but would've been buried obviously.

Does anyone watch togetherness? I think I don't like it. But I really found Amanda peet character funny.

Cruds, what about that last survivor blindside?

I talking with friend tonight and still can't believe the balls to say that to someone face. Truly great episode. I know at least a couple people here watch or used to

Has anybody tried 12 monkeys on syfy or any tv show with the light bulb color change you can set up? Seems so cool but I never tried it.

12 monkeys was great show last year , haven't watched this season premier. Think I may wait to binge watch

What that show on abc where the girl has the tatoos and it all mystery like?

Ashley Johnson is a side character in the show and she also was Elle from The Last of Us video game which she won several awards for.

She's also on the hit twitch tv show critical role from time to time

We interrupt this thread to let everyone know the new feature is not working properly yet meaning Cruds can't delete anything.

We'll continue to work on it and I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm concerned about the sudden wrap of Person of Interest... I hope it's at least adequate.

I don't see how Samaritan can lose, at this point...

Wife and I are about to free up some time... Person of Interest, Bones and Castle are coming to an end... and no new shows have really hooked us - together, mind you - yet.

Completely shocked Nashville and Once Upon a Time haven't ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back