Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the future

nne6g.jpg

Remember yesterday when there was a thread for the 7 member superhero club to discusss superhero shows and another thread for the normals to discuss all other tv shows?

Good times, good times.

Agreed though I thought it was better in the 90s. I liked the Kirsty Alley years better than the Shelley Long years.

I got so tired of Diane. Sam and Diane are together, then they break up, then they argue about the breakup, then they date other people, and then they get back together. Just an endless cycle. At least during the Kristy Alley years they changed it up a little bit.

Flash was pretty good.

I was kinda disappointed in it honestly. Flash has the tendency that for about once every 5 or so episodes we get a story of how the whole group really cares for Barry Allen. Like, we get it, they're all a family. I'm kinda over hearing about his mom and every parent freaking out over their child.

AoS got off to a meh start as well but the last 20 minutes were gold. Also, barely any Civil War references. Kinda over the whole "it's all connected" thing.

Halfway through Narcos now. Had read the book 13 or 14 years ago and it is amazing how much I remember.

The actor the have playing the main DEA guy could have been better. There were a few cringe moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back