Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up Kimmy Schmidt season 2. Overall very very solid, but as I said earlier it seemed a little more hit and miss than the first season. When it's firing on all cylinders it's as funny as anything on TV though.

Uncle Hank?

137883143577.jpg

Every week I feel compelled to mention just how great Silicon Valley is.

The only thing I wish is that I had the self control to wait until the entire season is over and binge it...

It's my favorite show currently on TV, but I'd be enjoying it so much more if I could watch the whole thing in one or two sittings.

I hope Mike Judge never quits. He and Larry David are awesome.

Wtf they are having a transsexual play a transvestite? Isn't that super offensive to both transsexuals and transvestites? Makes no sense did the casting on this clearly did not think it through

Wtf they are having a transsexual play a transvestite? Isn't that super offensive to both transsexuals and transvestites? Makes no sense did the casting on this clearly did not think it through

The offensive part is that they are making this show at all.
How about acknowledging the original and come up with a new idea for a change..

Fear the Walking Dead has been pretty solid lately imo, although not without its share of issues. I'm enjoying it enough. Dreaded "midseason finale" incoming.

Yeah. It is. No one is really happy with this. Tons of fans of hers, but doesn't work.

Fear the Walking Dead has been pretty solid lately imo, although not without its share of issues. I'm enjoying it enough. Dreaded "midseason finale" incoming.
I think it's too close to becoming a TWD clone. 1st season was about how it all happened, would have like a bit more about "why".
In the midseason finale, they probably have to defend their new "home".

I would hope her return is short-lived. She's even worse now with her grilled cheese superpower.

Next week looks like a total cluster**** of villains. Makes me nervous they won't be able to fit in a Jerome return.

I suspect Jerome will slow at the end of the episode. Like a cliffhanger type appearance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back