Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like reading when people think affleck is good actor cause then I know how poor taste they have.

Affleck is good at being a dick in real life and in movies. It's why gone girl was his best leading role. His side roles in mall rats and dazed and confused were really good. He should forever be typecast in those roles because he can't act beyond that.

Flash finale sucked
I can't decide....there were a lkt of things that irritated me (excessive contrived drama) but the ending is interesting because Zoom might be a hard act to follow, so what if we just erase everything and start over?...

Already though, the 'shippers are b****hing about being cheated out of WestAllen. Smdh

Flash finale sucked
It had some good moments but overall, yeah it was kinda disappointing. So sick of the Barry/Iris BS.

Barry: I love you Iris. I always have.
Iris: I don't like you like that.
Barry: I'm moving on.
Iris: I like you now.
Barry: Awesome, that's all I've ever wanted in my entire life.
Iris: I'm so excited to start our life together.
Barry: Actually I don't think I'm ready. See you later.

It had some good moments but overall, yeah it was kinda disappointing. So sick of the Barry/Iris BS.

Barry: I love you Iris. I always have.
Iris: I don't like you like that.
Barry: I'm moving on.
Iris: I like you now.
Barry: Awesome, that's all I've ever wanted in my entire life.
Iris: I'm so excited to start our life together.
Barry: Actually I don't think I'm ready. See you later.
Yup...going Olicity route. Laaame

I like reading when people think affleck is good actor cause then I know how poor taste they have.

Affleck is good at being a dick in real life and in movies. It's why gone girl was his best leading role. His side roles in mall rats and dazed and confused were really good. He should forever be typecast in those roles because he can't act beyond that.
Add in a Boston accent and he has it nailed.

Fear the Walking Dead is starting to feel like WD was for me a few years back.... I'm just watching out of habit. Will finish out the season but if it doesn't really get its hooks in me by then I probably won't be back for S3 (assuming it happens). There really are so many unlikable/bland characters and like 2 or 3 good ones.
Stopped watching after the "floaters." Totally forgot about it until I read this post. Don't feel like I'm missing much.

I just finished S1 again and started S2, it's better the 2nd time around. They threw too much info at you too quickly at the start.
I watched that show intently and honestly had no idea what was going on most of the show. They introduced absolutely nothing. They just expected the viewers to know what was going on with very little detail.

Didn't arrow just.literally whoop the shit out of Damian dark last.time panther chic stole his idol, now all the sudden he's a bad asss.lol. arrows terrible. They went from perfect.amount of killing to no killing to "let's just nuke thousands of people to make up for it"

Now the obligatory arrow and citizens brawl vs big bad and his disciples.

Affleck the bomb in phantoms tho

His best role is in Argo.

And he proved he was a good actor there.

I have a fond spot for his role in Dazed and Confused, as he hit that "character" dead on to so many douchy bullies of that I era that I knew..
I don't love or loathe him otherwise. His characters are mostly the same guy that you see on Project Greenlight. Probably a super nice guy to hang out with.
But so is Dave Grohl.

Back to Preacher..
Was glad to see they cast Joseph Gilgun as a major character.
One of the finer young actors out there - and some of you may remember him as the affable Woody from This is England, but he also plays the role of the villain like he was born to do it.. One of those actors I check IMDB to see if he has new stuff coming out..

MV5BNjE0OTM4ODIxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ4MDYxNw@@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Another great young character actor is Paul Anderson (Peaky Blinders), who had a bit role in The Revenant (the guy who Captain Henry roughs up a bit to get info on Tom Hardy's character)..
Crazy deep-voiced ruffian. I expect good things in the future..

Back to Preacher..
Was glad to see they cast Joseph Gilgun as a major character.
One of the finer young actors out there - and some of you may remember him as the affable Woody from This is England, but he also plays the role of the villain like he was born to do it.. One of those actors I check IMDB to see if he has new stuff coming out..
I'm not too familiar with him but I think he was a perfect choice for that character. I'm hoping my ear gets in tune with his thick dialect soon so I don't have to resort to closed captioning lol.

I'm not too familiar with him but I think he was a perfect choice for that character. I'm hoping my ear gets in tune with his thick dialect soon so I don't have to resort to closed captioning lol.

Have you seen This is England?
He also had a great single episode appearance as a Fagan type who used a gang of kids to do his bidding on Ripper Street. Was a main character on Misfits..
I think his specialty is the lovable bad guy. Pretty much steals the show in everything I've seen him in..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back