Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen This is England?
He also had a great single episode appearance as a Fagan type who used a gang of kids to do his bidding on Ripper Street. Was a main character on Misfits..
I think his specialty is the lovable bad guy. Pretty much steals the show in everything I've seen him in..
Misfits that's where i remembered that guy from. He was one of the few good things from those last few seasons.

I watched that for the first time a little over a year ago. I didn't understand the hype.
I'm sure I'd feel a bit different if I was watching it for the first time recently. At the time though, I'd never seen anything like it. Definitely one of my all-time favorites.

Flash finale was good you peasants. Flashpoint ftw.

People still watching Arrow?

Havent seen Gotham yet. No internet for the past week so havent watched any of the usual shows.

Flash finale was good you peasants. Flashpoint ftw.

People still watching Arrow?

Havent seen Gotham yet. No internet for the past week so havent watched any of the usual shows.
No it wasn't man. It was garbage. This season was so dope till the last few episodes. "I want to race" "kick his ass barry" "I love you barry I'll wait for you" Gtfooh with that bs. Every other line was a forced dramatic cliche. Like seriously, before flash goes to race zoom he gets stopped like 3 times by someone with a lame cliche, it felt like a.scene from one of those cheesy comedies that make fun of popular movies.

That pot tweezer guy is right; I was getti g really annoyed at the constant "hey let me stop Barry after he's wrestled with a heavy decision and drop a couple more anvils in his lap" storytelling. Soon Barry gonna be like "dammit I hope nobody else finds out about this threat or else Imma have to endure erraboddy acting like a Hallmark card all damn day...."

That pot tweezer guy is right; I was getti g really annoyed at the constant "hey let me stop Barry after he's wrestled with a heavy decision and drop a couple more anvils in his lap" storytelling. Soon Barry gonna be like "dammit I hope nobody else finds out about this threat or else Imma have to endure erraboddy acting like a Hallmark card all damn day...."
You drunk typing..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back