Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say they definitely cast this show well. Besides Gilgun being slam dunk awesome you have Jackie Earl Haley..
Kelly Leake baby! That guy was a rock star when I was a wee lad..

Jackie+Earle+Haley+2.jpg

Just watched an HBO documentary/reenactment/drama called Conspiracy. About as good as it gets for a movie about a bunch of guys sitting around a table smoking

I tried to watch Preacher since it's been suggested a lot, but the acting in the first 10 mins or so of ep 1 was really hard to get through.

Figured I'd give it another shot down the road.

Binged all the episodes of Person of Interest... tomorrow night is the series finale.

Damn shame. Such a great show.

Bittersweet... sucks it's ending, but it has managed to maintain quality.

Season 4 of Orange is the New Black was posted this past weekend if anyone is interested.

I've watched seasons 1-3, so I'm sure I'll catch season 4 at some point, but it isn't something I'll binge watch.

Season 4 of Orange is the New Black was posted this past weekend if anyone is interested.

I've watched seasons 1-3, so I'm sure I'll catch season 4 at some point, but it isn't something I'll binge watch.
I've watched the first 3 episodes and so far digging it.

Preacher's losing me... watching the season, but some of these changes are too much. Jesse's father... wtf?
I was pretty disappointed with this most recent episode. Definitely the weakest of the bunch. I agree on some of the liberties taken are too far. I obviously realize you need to change some things to adapt it to TV but the comic story was so damn solid it didn't really need drastic changes, just some fine-tuning to transfer it to the episodic format.

I'm still totally on board at this point. But must admit, so far, it hasn't lived up to what I'd hoped it would be. There are some elements/characters they've knocked out of the park, but some of the changes are just tough to swallow as someone who absolutely loves the comics.

I still have no idea where the hell they are going with this season. It's 40% done with and not a whole heck of a lot has happened. Just seems to be kind of meandering around. I really hope something big is about to happen and things get rolling.

Preacher
Jesse getting whipped by his dad... did they even read about John?? He would NEVER raise a hand to Jesse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you watch a show that is essentially The Wire meets Taxi Driver?

HBO's new show by The Wire's David Simon looks pretty promising..
James Franco and a whole lot of The Wire actors are filming right now on location in parts of NYC for HBO's new show "The Deuce" (no relation to our Deuce as far as I know).
Tackles 70's/80's Times Square vice culture..

I am pretty psyched!

james-franco-10-16-2015-3-560x560.jpg

the-deuce-method-man-slice-600x200.jpg

2326503_orig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back