Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 was the worst season. I much preferred this one. That said, if you absolutely hated season 3 then it's probably best not to even bother. It's not what it was those first two seasons.

Anyone else watch Silicon Valley? If so how did you like this season compared to the others?
Just started watching it this week. Made the mistake of telling my girlfriend about it midway through season one and now she wants to watch it together, so I have to wait for her to catch up.

:disappointed:

Just started watching it this week. Made the mistake of telling my girlfriend about it midway through season one and now she wants to watch it together, so I have to wait for her to catch up.

:disappointed:
Might be my favorite show currently running.

That Maya & Marty sketch show is actually pretty funny. And easily 10x better than SNL in its current state. I'm sure it'll end up canceled though.

Finished this season of The Americans. Great season, horrible finale.

Finished Turn, Washington's Spies. Another good season but feels like it won't be back..

Anyone else watch Silicon Valley? If so how did you like this season compared to the others?

Also about to finish up the new season of Orange is the New Black. Got 2 episodes left. I think it's better than last season but still not as good as the first couple.

I thought this season of SV was the weakest of the 3, but I still loved it.

Also with the first two seasons I binged them, which made it more enjoyable. I hated waiting a week for a 25-30 minute comedy show.

There's a new show on Netflix called Stranger Things. I enjoyed it. full of 80's clichés but not necessarily in a bad way.

@CRUDS may want to check it out. Pays homage to a lot of that 80's horror and Spielberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back