Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They teased him when that map was given to some mysterious figure watching some kind of... name escapes me, gore film?
Yeah I remember that. But it just seems like they have a long way to get to him. Then again, they aren't even really remotely following the comic so who knows. He might be the main focus of S2.

Netflix is killing it.

Stranger Things... first episode, good. Second episode, also good and then... **** GOT REAL.

Binged Stanger Things in 2 days... was addicted. Only reason I didn't get it all in one day is I normally don't get home until 930 pm-ish.

Amazing acting and the perfect amount of suspense.

Excited to see what direction they'll take for Season 2.

Binged Stanger Things in 2 days... was addicted. Only reason I didn't get it all in one day is I normally don't get home until 930 pm-ish.

Amazing acting and the perfect amount of suspense.

Excited to see what direction they'll take for Season 2.
Honestly expected an anthology... but after the finale, I want to know what will happen. If anything. Sometimes open-ended endings are for the best.

Honestly expected an anthology... but after the finale, I want to know what will happen. If anything. Sometimes open-ended endings are for the best.

I've been reading around, def sounds like they'll have a 2nd season, although nothing has been confirmed.

They better have a season 2.. I have so many questions still?!? Plus 8 episodes was not enough, I need more! lol

1. Why did Will cough up a slug?
  2. Why did Hopper takes cookies/eggos into the forest?
  3. Does this mean 11 is alive?
  4. Also, does Hopper work for the gov't now? Why did he get into the car with those agents at the end?
  5. Are Nancy & Jonathan sick?? They spent time in upside down world, will they eventually start coughing up slugs too?
  6. In Episode 8, it looked like Hopper found a hatched egg? Did the monster have babies?? Is there more than one?
  7. Is "Papa" alive, we see the monster attack him.. but never actually saw him confirmed as dead.
  8. Will 11 and her mother meet?
  9. What happened to the other 10?
So. Many. Questions.

Man stranger things was great borrowed my friends netflix to watch it. I would have watched the whole thing in one sitting if it wasn't 6am when i finished episode 6.

Alright. Stranger things got interesting in the 3rd episode and made me watch the 4th. 4th was pretty bleh, but I think I'll at least finish the season at this point hoping for more eps like the 3rd.

Check out AMC's Preacher
Preacher – AMC
Preacher-Season-1-jesse-dominic-cooper-Portrait-800x600.jpg

All or nothing - The Arizona Cardinals
It's on Amazon (and youtube).
Produced by NFL Films, it's Hard Knocks, just over the course of the regular + post season. 8 episodes.

Watching the episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, "Hush".

One of the best episodes ever... villains are amazing.

One of the episodes I recommend to someone that has never seen the show.

Glad to see another season of Hit Record is on Netflix.

Loved the first season. If you have any sort of creative bone in you- check it out. Great concept and always well executed. An easy show to just turn on whenever.

-Stranger Things was really good and not really nostalgic for me. Writing was excellent and I'm usually hesitant with stories revolving around kids because usually their acting is cringe worth but they were solid.

-The Night Of is the best new HBO series since True Detective season 1. Was a bit hesitant after (I think) episode 3 but I'm captivated again.

-Vice Principals has been funny so far. Last Sunday's was kinda meh but enjoyed the other 3.

-Ballers. What can I say? I really can't get invested into the supposed drama of the show but I still find myself watching every Sunday night.

-Watching Rick and Morty for the thousandth time currently.

Stranger things picked up again in Ep 5.

I'm liking it enough to stay with it, but I really don't get the hype. It's an ok show, but the drama is pretty goofy. It's as if that old Nickelodeon show "Are You Afraid of the Dark" were done a bit better. I get going for the 80s vibe, but there are so many eye-rolling moments that are hard to ignore.

Stranger things picked up again in Ep 5.

I'm liking it enough to stay with it, but I really don't get the hype. It's an ok show, but the drama is pretty goofy. It's as if that old Nickelodeon show "Are You Afraid of the Dark" were done a bit better. I get going for the 80s vibe, but there are so many eye-rolling moments that are hard to ignore.
It's just a really fun show imo. As with everything, you can find flaws if you try hard enough.

It's just a really fun show imo. As with everything, you can find flaws if you try hard enough.

Word. I guess I'm just trying to figure out what made everyone start talking about it. It's a "good" show, but hardly anything special beyond the title sequence. Much better shows out there that get a fraction of the buzz.

Word. I guess I'm just trying to figure out what made everyone start talking about it. It's a "good" show, but hardly anything special beyond the title sequence. Much better shows out there that get a fraction of the buzz.
Hive-mind part of it I'm sure. I really loved it though. Right up my alley on every level. It was honestly probably my favorite Netflix series, which is saying quite a bit.

I'm pretty sure that Deuce and other millenials aren't part of the demographic. As one article I read stated, it's not just that it's a period piece that evokes nostalgia, it also recreates the feeling we had watching those styles of movies when they were released in the 80's. The John Hughes movie vibe hit me hard because that's my name and the girl I was dating back then loved those movies so we went to nearly all of them (I've never seen Sixteen Candles). I also liked Speilberg stuff and Stephen King back then, so this is all the good nostalgia rolled all together. Best part is that the Duffer Bros. held out until they got the control they wanted; other studios wanted them to.do stupid stuff like lose the kids from the script and make it about Hopper the Sheriff. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back