Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started Homeland, noticed it's on Hulu now (don't have Showtime). Only a few episodes in and I'm hooked, guess I know where all my little free time is going now. 5 seasons at like 60 min per episode, crap. What did I get myself into?!

I loved Homeland though some of it is hard to believe. Like the fact no one except the main character thought Brodie might have possibly been brainwashed.

The first season really hooks you with a lot of suspense.

Seasons two and three could have been combined into one. Also they basically ignore the shia-sunni schism. To avoid spoilers I will not go into detail on that last statement.

Make sure to stick with it through season four. IMO and the opinion of others that is by far the best season. And it is a complete reboot of the series.

I have not checked season five yet.

The Night Of episode 6:

I don't even feel sorry for this dude anymore. Getting prison tattoos, shaving his head, smoking crack. What a dumbass.

TV shows have become a chore for me. Too many to catch up with.

Finally committed to Game of Thrones. Almost done with S5.

Yup. Seems like everyday somebody is like "DUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW OMGEEEEERD"...

I haven't even started GoT for that very reason. Figured i'll wait 2 years until it's completely over and watch it all in a 1 week massive binge.

Yup. Seems like everyday somebody is like "DUUUUUUUUUUUDE YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW OMGEEEEERD"...

I haven't even started GoT for that very reason. Figured i'll wait 2 years until it's completely over and watch it all in a 1 week massive binge.

I watched the first two seasons a couple years back, but wasn't as into it. But admittedly I wasn't paying much attention and it was during college. Had other stuff going on around and missed a lot of character development and story.

I started back up for my girlfriend... Was planning on starting it up soon anyways, but she has waited two months to watch the S6 finale until I'm caught up, so I'm trying to burn through the last of it while she's off on her family vacation.

Seriously though... I have a **** ton of shows to watch.

And when I'm caught up with GOT, her ass is watching Breaking Bad. I can assure you that. Lol

Does anyone watch You're The Worst? Just got Hulu and this show always interested me.

Love the show. Waiting for season 3.

Tried to get my GF into it but she didn't bite.

Still I'd recommend it. Gets better. I think the first episode goes a little overboard with the sex and whatnot but it gets better from there.

Stranger things was great. Really hooked me in. I'd love a season 2.

The night of is pretty good too though I'm afraid the ending may not be satisfying. Just a feeling i'm getting. Don't think the mystery is going to be much more then she was involved in some kinda drug thing with her stepdad. I think the mystery part will be disappointing to viewers. But the prison stuff is pretty good so far.

Just recently started Mr. Robot. Four eps in, seems rather Fight Club-esque. Not sure if about hacking, mental illness or addiction yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back