Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, The Night Of was really great overall. The one thing that kinda bothered me and felt a bit lazy was....

... it seemed like the real killer was way too easy to discover. I mean, basically all they had to do was look at the camera from right around the corner moments before she got into the cab? I get that they thought they had their guy in Naz right off the bat. But still this seems like basic due diligence. She was clearly looking behind nervously in the walk to the cab video.

On the other hand, I realize that shoddy police work happens every day. So it's not like it's completely unrealistic either. Still, from a storytelling perspective it just kind of sucked imo. I feel like they could have landed at the real killer through more interesting means with a little bit of effort. I mean, surely his own defense would have looked into where she was coming from, if not the cops?

Minor gripe though. This show was friggin great.

So, The Night Of was really great overall. The one thing that kinda bothered me and felt a bit lazy was....

... it seemed like the real killer was way too easy to discover. I mean, basically all they had to do was look at the camera from right around the corner moments before she got into the cab? I get that they thought they had their guy in Naz right off the bat. But still this seems like basic due diligence. She was clearly looking behind nervously in the walk to the cab video.

On the other hand, I realize that shoddy police work happens every day. So it's not like it's completely unrealistic either. Still, from a storytelling perspective it just kind of sucked imo. I feel like they could have landed at the real killer through more interesting means with a little bit of effort. I mean, surely his own defense would have looked into where she was coming from, if not the cops?

Minor gripe though. This show was friggin great.

John Turturro deserves an Emmy for his role.

Man why'd I have to start watching the get down at midnight. Shits got my hype.

Can't imagine growing up when hip hop was building and GM flash was doin secret parties and shit.

I just started The Get Down and its amazing. Fantastic show
Right??

Love that it's picking up steam so it'll get a sequel. So many routes they can take with the exposition they've given all the characters.

I know this show isn't for everyone, but it's so many things I love.

Just ran a marathon on Stranger Things and The Night Of. Both are entertaining and good. Stranger Things is Goonies with a Sci Fi mix filmed in period- good enough to keep me hooked. The Night Of was a drama that started slow, but just kept adding on the pieces. Worthy of watching for sure. John Turturro is excellent in this series (always thought he wasn't given his due for his talent). Anyhow, solid 7 for Stranger Things and an 8 for The Night Of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back