Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else watching new season of AHS?

I'm really digging it so far. Personally I welcome the whole docu-drama angle as I think they probably needed to go in a slightly different direction.

Gotham has been pretty terrible so far this season. What you think @5tweezyPOT ?
Gothams ok. Hate hate hate fish mooney tho. ahs Has been super cool to me

Anybody else watching new season of AHS?

I'm really digging it so far. Personally I welcome the whole docu-drama angle as I think they probably needed to go in a slightly different direction.

Gotham has been pretty terrible so far this season. What you think @5tweezyPOT ?
You should ask someone who actually gets that show, heheh.

Frankly, it seems they only planned 1 season at a time for fear of cancellation. This can work, but in this show's case it feels directionless. "What do we do now.."

Pretty boring... shot their load far too early.

I think they tease him hard in the season finale. Or outright bring him back. Would be unbelievably stupid to not bring him back.
Honestly... I believe this show will be too far gone at that point.

If this current storyline is the Fall one... they better have a good one in the second half of the season.

Honestly... I believe this show will be too far gone at that point.

If this current storyline is the Fall one... they better have a good one in the second half of the season.
Yeah. Imo jerome was the best thing that show had going and they made some terrible writing decisions.

First half of s2 was by far the best of the series imo.

Honestly, I don't believe the writers/creators really knew what they had. Too many characters and possible plot points. Had a basic idea, but didn't know where to go with it. Just waited to hear what people liked from the given characters, then penned a story around them.

Unfortunately, that meant a lot of side characters they were, possibly, banking on being favorites to write about... but fans didn't want them. But they didn't know how to write them off properly and force-fed us. Bruce Wayne, for example.

Honestly, I don't believe the writers/creators really knew what they had. Too many characters and possible plot points. Had a basic idea, but didn't know where to go with it. Just waited to hear what people liked from the given characters, then penned a story around them.

Unfortunately, that meant a lot of side characters they were, possibly, banking on being favorites to write about... but fans didn't want them. But they didn't know how to write them off properly and force-fed us. Bruce Wayne, for example.
I've been saying all along that all these "supes" shows have way too long seasons. They should be like 13 episodes instead of 22+. Would result in much tighter and more focused storylines. Of course I realize it's all about the $$$ and actual show quality takes a backseat to that.

I've been saying all along that all these "supes" shows have way too long seasons. They should be like 13 episodes instead of 22+. Would result in much tighter and more focused storylines. Of course I realize it's all about the $$$ and actual show quality takes a backseat to that.
That's just it... I question whether or not they had any real idea behind the basic premise.

That's just it... I question whether or not they had any real idea behind the basic premise.
Judging by the first season, clearly they did not. But then it really hit a stride in the beginning of S2 and they killed off the best character who was carrying the show.

I get that the scripts are already written and the shows have been shot. But that's why I really think he's gonna be back in some capacity this season. The dropoff was hard and very noticeable once Jerome went bye bye. I agree with you though, by then it might be too late.

Three words: Galavant came back.
At the very least, he became a kinda cool character.

But... Fish came back. That's the real problem, in my opinion. I believe it's no coincidence the show improved after she was taken out or put in the background. Then, she comes back more prominent and the show becomes boring again.

I just refuse to believe that they could possibly be stupid enough to not bring him back. The whole Indian Hill thing was an easy path to it. No way they don't take the opportunity. Wasn't there a laugh at the very end of the S2 finale that sounded a lot like Jerome (when they were all piling out of the bus)?

So is Stranger Things going to pick up with the same story or is it going to be an X-Files kind of thing where they just leave it open ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back