Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dw just mad cuz nph got the role over him...considering the director never heard of dw
you can say that, but I would have undoubtedly been better in that role.

And have tons that'd vouch for that statement.

I did remind me of Dr. Horrible... which he was great in. But those are completely different characters and he essentially played them the same way.

Just uninspired and lazy, really.

I'm watching a newer(2011) episode of the The Simpsons. Homer almost smoked meth. What has happened to this show?

I wish FXX would stop showing nothing but the newer episodes...

Was the Simpsons really even that good from the start??

I always thought It was boring
nothing like it had been seen before

comes and goes. Halloween specials are mostly solid.

Overall top notch.

I like Futurama better but that is not hating on the Simpsons

Finished A Series of Unfortunate Events last night. Good stuff, highly enjoyable.

Going to start Attack on Titan tonight, season 1.

Problem is it's subtitled. Normally not an issue, but I typically watch these shows on my phone - gym and bathroom... so, reading those on my phone could be hard on my eyes.

Finished A Series of Unfortunate Events last night. Good stuff, highly enjoyable.

Going to start Attack on Titan tonight, season 1.

Problem is it's subtitled. Normally not an issue, but I typically watch these shows on my phone - gym and bathroom... so, reading those on my phone could be hard on my eyes.
Attack On Titan is great! More philosophical in nature than you would expect.

So I saw this trailer last night on Netflix, someone has tried to make a show based off the old Archie comics lol.

It looks horrible hahahha

Hell on Wheels is wonderful - a small taste of Deadwood but moves at a much slower pace - ie it takes time to digest. Gunderson/Swede should be on @Gunny's greatest villain's list.
The show's final episodes run in 2016 and I have to admit I will miss this one.
I hate Gunderson so damn much lol. Perfect character. The guy who plays Durant is perfect.

Just started first episode, I assume you guys are fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back