Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed this season quite a bit. The show still hasn't really lived up to those first two seasons for me though.

Yes, the suspense of the first two seasons is something they can never match, that is for sure.

Still no season 5 on Netflix. I was hoping after I found Better Call Saul season 2 on there.

Anyone looking forward to this?

Trailer didn't exactly blow me away but the subject matter alone has me somewhat interested. I'll give it a couple episodes.

"All cartoon"??.. oh bs. A few bumpers serving as Greek Chorus for narrative's sake doesn't make it all cartoon. If those scenes were live action people would be complaining about tediousness, and they remain relevant because they were Dizzy's comic artwork. Of course I'm also a bit more biased because I watched 70's cartoons...

The Leftovers and Better Call Saul and The Americans on back to back to back nights.

THIS is what you call peak television, folks.

Add Fargo to that - starting Wednesday. Solid TV period right now.
Didn't see anyone mention it but Homeland was decent again for a change this year.

Just read where the creator of True Detective is working with David Milch (Deadwood) on Season 3 - and they've acknowledged Season 2 was horrible.

the problem is it was fukunaga and the cast that made season 1. pizza boy just ain't that good.

season 2 was a really weird and interesting watch at times though.

and yeah homeland was a little better this season though the plot did get a little silly

It's definitely bordering 24 territory, but if 24 was way better. I found it interesting with where they went with Quinn's character after having the stroke. I have a buddy who has gone thru the same thing and it was oddly similar in so many instances. I liked Quinn much better than Brody.

Speaking of 24. My god the scene between "Carter" and Jimmy Smits last week, lol. Total freakin hilarity! The kid that plays Carter is just a horrible actor. This was MSTK3K territory. Smits had to have been cringing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back