Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozark is good. The best show on Netflix is Wentworth.

How did you like the Last Kingdom? I am a fan of Bernard Cornwell and was reading the books when season 1 came out so I was bias. I really liked it.
I really liked it. The fact that season 2 was only airing on Netflix is why I picked up my subscription again. Great show.

GLOW is not about women's wrestling. It's about the absurd behind the scenes view of starting an absurd franchise. It is a great show.

I just realized today that I forgot to continue Lost In Space. Been too busy to binge tv. Also today I saw a FB post telling me that Luke Cage S2 is here?? LIS may have to wait a bit longer.

I knew LK had to be based off books.. things were to complex for TV
Yep, Bernard Cornwell is one of, if not, the best historical fiction writers. He has some really great series. He does a lot of research for all of his books and while a lot of history is lost in myths, legends and just story telling he does he absolute best to get it as accurate as possible. All of the battles that we see Uthred in are battles written about in history (mostly the saxon chronicles) but some are so obscure that he has to do the best he can. For instance there may be a battle chronicles as "in 897 there was a battle near the village of Eawitch, the Danes were defeated" so he has to fill in all the blanks including where in the heck a village long lost to history named Eawitch was.

Two episodes?? Dude....give some time for a story to develop....
Oh yeah, I haven't quit, just saying first two episodes are boring. Nothing to grab you and make you want to continue watching. Although, I have started reading spoiler free reviews and they aren't glowing... lack of focus, can't find footing, etc.

@Alzarius @520

Did either of yall happen to notice how much Michael Peterson's "adoptive" daughter Margaret looks a lot like MP and his biological sons (particular the son named Clayton)? Especially in the later episodes where she is older the resemblance is pretty striking.

CioXbYu.jpg

View attachment 13631

Hmmmmm that is crazy lol I don’t even look that much like my family
Could just be a coincidence but once you notice it it's hard to ignore. If he is that girl's biological father that would certainly give some added weight for a motive in her mother's death in Germany.

This whole thing stinks lol. And having done some additional reading on the case, this documentary is super biased and leaves a lot out (just like Making a Murderer did). This dude is as guilty as it gets.

Could just be a coincidence but once you notice it it's hard to ignore. If he is that girl's biological father that would certainly give some added weight for a motive in her mother's death in Germany.

This whole thing stinks lol. And having done some additional reading on the case, this documentary is super biased and leaves a lot out (just like Making a Murderer did). This dude is as guilty as it gets.
Did you finish it?

Finished up Luke Cage last night...

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Bushmaster was mostly dead weight. The rest of it was pretty good after about the 6th episode.

I'm about 8 eps in to Luke Cage right now.

Is it messed up that I actually feel sorry for Shades? I hated that guy in S1; this season he's out of the shades more often than not and actually looks like he has a soul. Then the thing with Comanche goes down and he is wrecked.

I'm about 8 eps in to Luke Cage right now.

Is it messed up that I actually feel sorry for Shades? I hated that guy in S1; this season he's out of the shades more often than not and actually looks like he has a soul. Then the thing with Comanche goes down and he is wrecked.
I read a review that said he is basically a caricature of himself this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back