Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished season 2 of Orange is the New Black, enjoyed the first season more. Didn't really care for many of the supporting characters so most of the episodes weren't all that great to me.

Finished season 4 of Dexter, tempted to just stop but I want to see the train wreck.

It is indeed a downward spiral after season 4. Still, I say finish the series just for the hell of it.

That finale was freaking terrible though. IDK what they were thinking with that one.

It wasn't even a slow downfall either. That **** just fell off the ****ing cliff in season five and got worse every year.

I still think season 5 was, collectively, the worst season.

The finale was the worst episode of the series. What a shame.

It wasn't even a slow downfall either. That **** just fell off the ****ing cliff in season five and got worse every year.
Yeah. Season 4 was just sooooo good there was no way they were ever gonna top it. Still, it sucks that it fell as hard as it did. I really wish shows would just STOP when they run out steam. But ya know, too much money at stake. Can't really blame them as I'd ride that train as long as possible too. But it sucks watching great/brilliant shows tarnish the series by going on 3/4/5 seasons too long.

Dexter was an absurd premise from the beginning. But you can get away with an absurd premise with great writing and intriguing storylines. Problem is, eventually you have to start getting more and more absurd to think of reasons how Dexter can get away with this or not get found out with that. That was my main problem with the second half of the series, I just couldn't buy too much of what was going on. Where as that was never much of a problem in the first 4 seasons.

As for the finale....
They really handled that about as poorly as possible. I would've been okay with:
A) him getting caught/going to prison
B) him dying
C) him living happily ever after with Hannah and Harrison

Probably would've preferred A to be honest. But nope, let's have him abandon his loved ones and kill himself via tropical storm. PSYCH!!! He only faked his death and is now a lumberjack. The End. Thanks for watchin'.

Check your spoiler tag... I can see it...
Weird. It was showing up correctly on my browser but not when I checked in Tapatalk. I went back and added the "/spoiler" to the end and that seems to have fixed it in Tapatalk. I didn't think the end tag was necessary anymore.

Well sorry if it ruined anything for you.

Weird. It was showing up correctly on my browser but not when I checked in Tapatalk. I went back and added the "/spoiler" to the end and that seems to have fixed it in Tapatalk. I didn't think the end tag was necessary anymore.

Well sorry if it ruined anything for you.
AAAAARGH!

LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back