Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent watched this season, so without spoilers...

did the series finale do the series justice?
I really liked it. I could probably nitpick some things but I won't. Series finales are tough. I will say it turned out quite different than I imagined. Yet fitting lol. Some really hilarious moments in the finale for sure.

I really liked it. I could probably nitpick some things but I won't. Series finales are tough. I will say it turned out quite different than I imagined. Yet fitting lol. Some really hilarious moments in the finale for sure.
i liked the ending although it really just kept me wanting to see more, doesnt really feel finished

I'm only a few episodes in so far but I'm loving The Witcher, I only played a little bit into the game but i already recognize some missions. Cool to see them sticking to the game, supposedly they are going to do ALL the game missions in this show, at first I didn't see how that would be possible but they are doing it well so far.

I watched it and personally I think that facebook group is responsible for 2 deaths
The guy who voluntarily took credit for killing cats got attacked (trrolled) by the group he was trying to troll

Other guy is a psycho who was gonna kill anyway maybe already had before

Poor poor cat killer. Damn vondy.

The guy who voluntarily took credit for killing cats got attacked (trrolled) by the group he was trying to troll

Other guy is a psycho who was gonna kill anyway maybe already had before

Poor poor cat killer. Damn vondy.
That guy didn't personally take responsibility for shit, did you even watch the movie?

Yes he did. He literally claimed to be the cat killer
They were led to a kid in Africa by a fake Facebook account called Jamsey Cramsalot Inhisass, and then they harassed him until he killed himself. Swing it however you want, they killed a dude.

And I'm not saying the kid that actually did it all wasn't a bad guy, but they fed him the attention he was very clearly begging for. Would he have killed someone without the attention? The guy made hundreds of fake accounts about himself and how great he was... all he wanted was publicity and they gave it to him.

Cat Killer - 1 murder
Facebook Group - 1 murder and potentially pushed cat killer into 1 murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back