Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5233422?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Tribute to Breaking Bad. Awesome video. I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you've seen the entire series.

Although if you are refusing to watch the show because you have a big mangina, maybe it would be worth watching to change your mind.

I've said this before, but from my experience most people who don't like BB are borderline retarded. I have a couple smart friends who aren't into it, but that's because they're hipsters and don't watch TV. If you enjoy TV shows, you damn well better enjoy BB. Impossible not to.

I'm actually in the process of rewatching the entire series with my gf who's never seen it before. She loves it. We just wrapped up S4.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5233422?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Tribute to Breaking Bad. Awesome video. I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you've seen the entire series.

Although if you are refusing to watch the show because you have a big mangina, maybe it would be worth watching to change your mind.

I've said this before, but from my experience most people who don't like BB are borderline retarded. I have a couple smart friends who aren't into it, but that's because they're hipsters and don't watch TV. If you enjoy TV shows, you damn well better enjoy BB. Impossible not to.

I'm actually in the process of rewatching the entire series with my gf who's never seen it before. She loves it. We just wrapped up S4.
It is a very good show. I can't rewatch it though.. Too much time commitment (Takes 2 1/2 complete days to see it all) , and it can't live up to all the surprises of seeing it the first time.

It is a very good show. I can't rewatch it though.. Too much time commitment (Takes 2 1/2 complete days to see it all) , and it can't live up to all the surprises of seeing it the first time.

Anything worth watching is worth watching again.
It's just as satisfying.
After the finale we rewatched the whole thing - one or two episodes per week. Took better part of a year.. I'm ready to watch it again.

I plan on re-watching the series multiple times.

I'll probably wait a couple years after this time. You always forget a few things and pick up on a few new things.

I've seen some part of the series about 3-4 times already. It's a positive and drawback when you and your roommates start a show at different times. Only the last couple of seasons once or twice.

I have not seen BB past the first season. Not sure if I saw all of that.
It is a great show. It is also very stressful for us and takes a huge time commitment.
We're catching up on our regular shows. TWD S4 just came on Netflix recently so we're working through that right now. I'm watching current seasons of Arrow and Flash on my phone app. Maybe we'll pick BB back up again... dunno.

Gotham is really heating up. Also giving Agents of Shield another legit shot because apparently they've been dropping Inhumans references this season.

It is a great show. It is also very stressful for us and takes a huge time commitment.
We're catching up on our regular shows. TWD S4 just came on Netflix recently so we're working through that right now. I'm watching current seasons of Arrow and Flash on my phone app. Maybe we'll pick BB back up again... dunno.

BB is better than all of those. No doubt.

Cold was the best villain on the show so far. Captain Cold owned.

Master of absolute zero.
I agree he was the best villain on the show so far. But that isn't saying much at all.

I was never a fan of the Flash so I'm not familiar with many of the villains. Maybe he's great in the comics. But judging by the portrayal/performance of this particular show alone, I stand by my lame AF comment.

I agree he was the best villain on the show so far. But that isn't saying much at all.

I was never a fan of the Flash so I'm not familiar with many of the villains. Maybe he's great in the comics. But judging by the portrayal/performance of this particular show alone, I stand by my lame AF comment.

The Flash is literally the most powerful hero in all of comics.

I don't really care for him but this show is entertaining.

The Penguin in Gotham is the best villain right now and is the most interesting as well with good acting. Jada Pinkett is great on that show as well.

Flash is entertaining, but a little too cartoonish.

Z-Nation isn't close to the TWD, but is entertaining and funny at times.

It is a great show. It is also very stressful for us and takes a huge time commitment. Maybe we'll pick BB back up again... dunno.

If you do, prepare to dedicate at least a month of your life to it.
Once I started watching it, I couldn't wait to see the next episode, I ended up getting from beginning to end in a couple weeks, maybe. And I don't generally "get into" TV shows, except for light comedies with no overall plot.

That's a whole lot of hours to keep interest piqued. There is no movie that could do it for 60 hours or so. BB can do that.

There is not one movie or movie series that could sustain that kind of tension for that long. Walking dead is an overall thrilling show, but they definitely have their filler/lean/boring episodes. It peaked at season 1. and has been up and down since.

BB is just a coherently put together show, that rarely wastes a moment. Pure genius.I could see 2-3 generations from now watching this show as a "period piece."

Come on now, I like the Flash and a lot of people sleep on how powerful he is, but that's not true at all.

Also he got the weakest villains ever.
Except for Professor Zoom.

He can exist outside of time, travel through time and dimensions, control the speed of anything, move through anything by vibrating the individual molecules and atoms making up his body and can punch with the force of 1000 black holes at certain speeds.

Superman can't touch him.

He is literally a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back