Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched 3 episodes of the Flash. It was okay. I will probably continue to watch.

Now I need to catch up on Gotham.

Anyone else watch Agents Of Shield?? I enjoyed last season, when does it start back up?
Definitely get caught up on Gotham. It's getting good.

I watched the first two sidesteps of AoS and threw in the towel.

Blacklist is good, almost done with the first season on Netflix. I'm a big Spader fan but still a good show overall.

Flash started off well but now it's dropping a bit. I'm sure it'll pick back up, first seasons can be rough but I hope they start getting a bit more serious. If anything, the tone's of Arrow and Flash should be switched.

If you liked AoS last year then you'll really like it this year. I wasn't too big on the show until the last few episodes but so far this season has been a big improvement.

Arrow last night was alright.

I just got back into South Park and totally agree. This season has been fantastic. I'm gonna have I go back and watch all the previous seasons I missed now.

I just got back into South Park and totally agree. This season has been fantastic. I'm gonna have I go back and watch all the previous seasons I missed now.
Dont waste your time, there are a couple of season in the middle that aren't worth your time.. The last few tho have been great.

Dont waste your time, there are a couple of season in the middle that aren't worth your time.. The last few tho have been great.
I was all about it the first 6 or 7 seasons. Then I just gradually stopped watching. I just assumed it probably fell off like most long-running shows do. Decided to give this season a shot on Hulu and was really surprised by it.

Generally, yes. Fortunately mine recognizes quality enough to binge-watch TWD and Gotham and really digs Christopher Nolan movies.

I've had zero issue with my girlfriend's movie/TV show interests so far.

One before her was super into Pretty Little Liars and I just wasn't willing to compromise.

Futurama/Simpsons crossover was disappointing.

Simpsons and Family Guy did a good job showcasing each character... didn't feel like Futurama got much. Mostly Bender, not enough Fry being Fry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back