Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a discussion about the show on Reddit that suggests that Ra's had been planning this for much longer than we realize and Merlyn is part of it. Basically, Ra's chose Oliver after watching him subdue Nyssa, his assumed heir; and after he commander the LoA against the mirakuru army. Ra's knew he wouldn't be convinced without a long series of unfortunate events so Merlyn was implicated to pay off his life debt.
If this is true, then Sara was taken to the Pits secretly and is alive in Nanda Parbat, as she was just a pawn in this scheme. This may be how she gets resurrected for the coming spinoff series.

There was a discussion about the show on Reddit that suggests that Ra's had been planning this for much longer than we realize and Merlyn is part of it. Basically, Ra's chose Oliver after watching him subdue Nyssa, his assumed heir; and after he commander the LoA against the mirakuru army. Ra's knew he wouldn't be convinced without a long series of unfortunate events so Merlyn was implicated to pay off his life debt.
If this is true, then Sara was taken to the Pits secretly and is alive in Nanda Parbat, as she was just a pawn in this scheme. This may be how she gets resurrected for the coming spinoff series.

Not the dumbest theory out there.

Daredevil content
I got one more episode to go so dont spoil me ;)

Why is it worse to find out your friend is the masked guy than it is to find out the masked guy is misunderstood and not evil in the first place? Tommy Merlyn and now Foggie Nelson. I'd be all like "DUDE!! YOU'RE THAT GUY??! NO WAAAAAY!!!...THAT'S TOTALLY BADASS!!!!"

Yeah dramatic tension and all, but c'mon...

Daredevil content
I got one more episode to go so dont spoil me ;)

Why is it worse to find out your friend is the masked guy than it is to find out the masked guy is misunderstood and not evil in the first place? Tommy Merlyn and now Foggie Nelson. I'd be all like "DUDE!! YOU'RE THAT GUY??! NO WAAAAAY!!!...THAT'S TOTALLY BADASS!!!!"

Yeah dramatic tension and all, but c'mon...
Lol my wife and I were saying the exact same thing. I'd think it was the coolest thing ever. Not mope around about it.

Flash was on point tonight, so much more interested in that show than Arrow. Didn't think that would happen after season 2 of Arrow.

SHIELD is going off the crazy deep end with Inhumans but I know just enough info on them to stay interested. The show quality has improved a lot since the first season but they're really trying to push away a good chunk of their audience by going this route.

Dunno when I'm gonna get a chance to watch either episodes, but I'm with you on the AoS thing. It seems to have been the central premise all along but very gradually exposed all the way up until Skye's change. Season 1's Deathlok story was much better. I don't care about Cal at all and Skye has gone from useful agent to annoying distraction. So much happening and it's Skye Skye Skye....all Skye, all the time.

Have they said how Coulson survived yet? And why isn't he in the movies?
Do you mean how he survived Loki's attack? Yes, that was all answered in season 1. The way he survived- the T.A.H.I.T.I project- is super top secret and-like Fury- nobody is to know he's alive.

The Comedians on FX is my favorite new show of the year. I recommend it to anyone that likes Louie or liked Seinfeld or likes any comedy really.

Started exploring more shows on my HBO Go account, other than Game of Thrones and reruns of Sopranos and True Detective. Silicon Valley is definitely a gem, very funny. I don't know half the geek stuff they talk about but I really like the cast and it's written pretty well.

Started exploring more shows on my HBO Go account, other than Game of Thrones and reruns of Sopranos and True Detective. Silicon Valley is definitely a gem, very funny. I don't know half the geek stuff they talk about but I really like the cast and it's written pretty well.

Watch The Jinx and Going Clear.

The Jinx is one of the most compelling pieces of television I've ever seen seen.

I need to give Silicon Valley another shot. Watched the first two episodes awhile back. Didn't hate it but it didn't really get its hooks in me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back