Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone watched the show "Dig" yet? It is a 10 episode USA miniseries. I have heard good things about it, but have not started watching it yet?

I really don't know what else they can add at this point. Seems like they are selling the name while they are still able to be relevant.
Well, you were pretty much right. It was disappointing. It was basically 2+ hours of "Kurt Cobain was messed up."

That said, glad I watched it but wouldn't watch it again.

if I remember to DVR it

really enjoying Turn and Lillyhammer

Yes and yes.....Turn is getting better as it goes, and Lilyhammer is plain funny.

I really like The Americans (unfortunately it is done for the season), but have been pretty underwhelmed by Mad Men as it closes out its run. I will watch it all though, and probably get really irritated when it ends.

No but I meant to
looked like a good show. 80s international spy setting. What's not to like

It's a pretty unique show. You get lulled into pulling for these guys as the sympathetic protagonists, then you remember 'fuck you commie scum!"
There is one episode where the husband has to break a woman's bones to make her fit into a suitcase - which is possibly the most brutal thing I've seen on dramatic TV..
The wife is quite intense as well.
Very good show..

A friend made an appearance on CW's vampire show and it was the most unbearable 20 minutes of TV ever - up until her scene came up.
I really hope that wasn't indicative of the rest of the shows on that network..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back