Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Maybe too general of a question here, but I got a pick on my phone that I want on my puter. I have a LG 8300 through Verizon. I got the music package which includes a USB cable to hook up to the puter. Thought I could just hook that up and figure out how to get my pic on to the puter....but I'm not having luck. Any help?

My wife works at a Verizon Wireless Call Center and I asked her, If you do not have a picture package this solution will cost about $0.25 + airtime

Goto MyPix, highlite picture to download, options, to PixPlace

PixPlace is a free service and you will have to registrer thru VerizonWireless.com

option 2 go to VerizonWireless.com and select your phone and then look at Manuals in Motion and it should tell you somewhere how to use your cable and save $0.25 and airtime.

Otherwise call customer service from a landline. 1-800-922-0204

lol - please do not ask me for more info as I was just typing as my wife was talking.

Ok Got, but what I really wanted to know was....well dang I guess your wife needs to be around again lol. Well I think that may answer my question. I'll try option #2 1st and see. Thanks.

would you rather do it for free? go to google seach bitpim, find it, download it, there should be a tab that comes down once you have it installed, with a LONG list of cell phones.....if yours is there have fun for free.....

joelmunroe said:
would you rather do it for free? go to google seach bitpim, find it, download it, there should be a tab that comes down once you have it installed, with a LONG list of cell phones.....if yours is there have fun for free.....

:thumb:

no problem, my cell provider hits me with enough charges that i dont feel the need to pay them for every single thing done with the phone, so moving pictures for free feels good. or you could grap a samsung a900 and i can tell you how to move pictures/music/files to and from all for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back