Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
How will Vince Young score his first TD? (regular season)
Pass? Rush?

Any imaginative scenarios?
Week ??? against who in ??? quarter? :brow:

Will it be this season?

Does anyone have a Tonya Harding-Nancy Kerrigan / Peyton Manning scenario? :ha:

I don't know... let's give Vince some homer love.

probably week 3 in Miami. He'll run to his right, fake out Zach Thomas (who'll pull a hamstring in the process) and zip a ball to #84 at the goal line

Brian said:
70 yard TD run on 3rd and 5.

:whoop:
I like this.

Starkiller said:
Where is kickoff return???
that is a rush. I can not imagine Young as a return man. Plus we already have Pacman... high marks on the imagination... so :ha: haha

Here is another question I need to ask first...
Will it be before or after the bye?:suspect:

Alex Smith anyone? :eek:

When does Vince put up six?

stand in duty at the end of the year. seasons almost over. Titans record is 3-12. He picks up his own fumble on the 2 and barely gets in.

Overalls said:
stand in duty at the end of the year. seasons almost over. Titans record is 3-12. He picks up his own fumble on the 2 and barely gets in.
Yet within that time I bet he could penetrate Houstons O-line 10 times a game if they put him on defense.

Overalls said:
that's nice and clean. let's not smack the cowpoke folks.

That hypothetical does remind me D.Carr going over the top from the one vs. the Jags though. It's hard to believe that the Jags are 4-4 all time against the Houston Texans.

Overalls, what game am I recalling?

Ball is hiked, VY fakes a hand-off to Brown, then hands off to Bennett in a WR reverse, Bennett then passes the ball to VY screaming down the sideline for a 50 yard TD reception.... :))

Sukrillux said:
Ball is hiked, VY fakes a hand-off to Brown, then hands off to Bennett in a WR reverse, Bennett then passes the ball to VY screaming down the sideline for a 50 yard TD reception.... :))
Trojan Horse...that play is in Friday Night Lights I believe(or a similar play)

Well at least We will have a Winning record at 10-6, and Vince will win the O-ROY, but the Cowpokees will have a duplicate of last year. 2-14 and an even bigger bust than Ryan Leaf and Akili Smith put together on your team DE SuperMario Williams.

NYTitansFan said:
personaly i think the first td will be a pass because he will want to show everyone that he can do more than just run the ball.
DzlItem285.jpg

NO Whammy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back