Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
whammy.jpg

this is the whammy. he's bad news.

wOOt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Your_Luck

in other words... (or actual ones)
Your response I agree with strongly...

That is why there is a passing TD in my signiture.

vinceyoungsigtitan9yd.gif

oh ok i thought you were bob barker there for a sec with that game show stuff lol

Week 9 vs. Houston, Second Drive
Mike Keith announcing: "Young under center. Bennett and Givens are up top, Wade is alone at the bottom. White is the deep back. Young takes the snap, handoff to White. No, it's a fake, Young rolling right, has time. He throws...........Troupe has it at the thirty, breaks a tackle......NO ONE'S GOING TO CATCH HIM..........15, 10, 5...........TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm no Mike Keith. :hmm:

BlazingArrow#9 said:
Young recieves a TD pass from himself to with game 9 in Jacksonville.

Can not tell you how it happens it is just in the stars.
holy crap! I thought of that yesterday sorta... when (I believe it was Steve Young) <---pretty darn sure... he caught his down deflection or something for a TD... but was the pass complete or what? How did they score that?

The 49ers were playing somebody?
google.gif

wplatham said:
Week 9 vs. Houston, Second Drive
Mike Keith announcing: "Young under center. Bennett and Givens are up top, Wade is alone at the bottom. White is the deep back. Young takes the snap, handoff to White. No, it's a fake, Young rolling right, has time. He throws...........Troupe has it at the thirty, breaks a tackle......NO ONE'S GOING TO CATCH HIM..........15, 10, 5...........TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm no Mike Keith. :hmm:

And with that score the Titans finally get on the board against the Texan third stringers. With the extra point that makes the score Texans 45, Titans 7. We still have 10 minutes to play and it looks like Toro, the Texans Mascot is in at WR. The beer guy got the last score for the Texans. OHHH, looks like the Texans have scored again.

Overalls said:
And with that score the Titans finally get on the board against the Texan third stringers. With the extra point that makes the score Texans 45, Titans 6. We still have 10 minutes to play and it looks like Toro, the Texans Mascot is in at WR. The beer guy got the last score for the Texans. OHHH, looks like the Texans have scored again.
so, you want to get back to me on that time you beat the Jags or what?

How did yall score 45 points before our second drive? Damn special teams..........

Anyways, Young's first start has to be against Houston. It would be too ironic for Bud to pass up.

5 yard TD pass in the redzone, nice easy lob for Troupe or Givens.

After that, it will be running TD's galore with his new confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back