Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What impresses me about Vince is that his supporting cast is nothing compared to what USC does. And he still playing a great game.

we saw Vick do the same thing, and he can't cut it as a QB. not impressed, he's a great College football player, so was Tommy Frazier.

I've heard him called a poor man's Mike Vick...
I don't know all about that but I think he's a more accurate passer.
That run was crazy and so is our FO if he declares and we pass.

Take Young at #3? Why the heck not?
We could screw the pooch so much worse.

I just hope Drew Rosenhaus keeps his greedy
Jerry Mcguire tastin' paws off him.
I hate that dude.

He's a scumbag.

Other than that Young is : ace, bad, best kind, beyond compare, boss, capital, champion, chief, choicest, cool, crowing, culminating, finest, first, first-class, first-rate, foremost, greatest, highest, incomparable, inimitable, leading, matchless, nonpareil, number one, optimum, outstanding, paramount, peerless, perfect, pre-eminent, premium, prime, primo, principal, sans pareil, super, superlative, supreme, terrific, tops, tough, transcendent, unequaled, unparalleled, unrivaled...

Matt Liehart is pretty darn good too...:ha:

Jwill1919 said:
we saw Vick do the same thing, and he can't cut it as a QB. not impressed, he's a great College football player, so was Charlie Frazier.

Young has considerably better accuracy then Vick ever did in college. If anything, the only similarity between both players is that they're both very mobile.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

nuts.jpg

wait for the TD...then that's nuts

Young was impressive. This is the first game I've seen of Young, and looking pretty good. We could do worse if he's there at #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back