Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
fltitan said:
Its been a long time since we had a QB wanting to work with our receivers in off times.
I agree its been a long time since we've had a starting QB want to work with them, but it appears our #2 has been for a little while:

He (Drew) also has plans to work with Volek before training camp, something he's done regularly in previous offseasons. The work has paid off, as Bennett and Volek have displayed great chemistry on the field.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060628/SPORTS01/606280405/1027

Its kind of sad at the same time its encouraging.

I'll be honest with you. I think this camp is like a place to have a good time. Billy Volek is from california right. Not Arizona. And Las Vegas is only 3 hours drive. I gotta feeling this is more like a fun trip for most nfl'ers to either relax before the season at a high end resort like the four seasons or have a damn good time. Not really work out together. But hey, it still achieves the same effect. Team bonding at pool side.

I hate to put it this way but Billy will have practiced his timing (and everything else) with the wr's before camp than McNair did all year for the past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back