Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember ps3 was a shit tonne harder to make games for and still outsold the 360 and had the better rated games. Think of it now considering its easier and more powerful

Does anyone have the new consoles? Can't decide on which to get. Always been an xbox fan but friends tell me ps4 is better this time.

I got a Wii U. It doesn't play blu rays, has a stripped down internet platform when compared to Live or PS Plus, and it isn't going to replace your cable box the way the XB1 potentially can, but god damn it is it fun to play.

I'm still going to get a PS4 once more games come out for it, but I don't regret the getting a Wii U at all. I've missed the side-scroller games for years, but I hated the N64 controller, the Gamecube in general and the Wii was just stupid. This thing is awesome.

Anybody play Watch Dogs?

I've got it for the ps4 and have payed it quite a bit. It's really fun once you start getting deeper into the story. There is plenty to do in the city, and plenty to see. Even just messing around is fun, like hacking the street lights to turn all 4 ways green, causing huge car wrecks, or hacking into peoples phones and listening in on their conversations. Each mission gives you an opportunity to choose how you'd like to complete it. You can either hack your way to the end (like hacking into a police offer's explosives,causing them to blow up on themselves), or you can go in guns blazing, or a mix of the two. I'd have to give the game a 9/10.

Here's a pic from my ps4. They did a great job replicating Chicago.

Bosk728IQAA9DUP.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back