Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Arkham Knight..... yeah I think the batmobile stuff sucks. Thus far at least, none of the vehicle battles are even remotely tough and it just feels tedious. Digging the game other than that though.

I never got around to playing Modern Warfare 3. I bought it recently for like $2. I went back and played MW and MW2 as a refresher. I forgot how awesome those games were, but they definitely caused the decline of the franchise.

Finished up Modern Warfare 3. A good ending to the trilogy, but the final mission fell really flat. It was nice playing a good CoD game though.

So, Arkham Knight..... yeah I think the batmobile stuff sucks. Thus far at least, none of the vehicle battles are even remotely tough and it just feels tedious. Digging the game other than that though.
Haven't really been too motivated to play this lately. I've picked it up for 15-20 minutes here or there, but haven't really put much of a dent into the story. And zero desire to do the riddler trophies or anything extra.

The batmobile stuff really does suck.

Haven't really been too motivated to play this lately. I've picked it up for 15-20 minutes here or there, but haven't really put much of a dent into the story. And zero desire to do the riddler trophies or anything extra.

The batmobile stuff really does suck.
hate to say i told you so.

I don't hate it or anything. I will finish it before moving on to something else. It's just the batmobile stuff reaaaaalllllllly sucks imo, and there's a lot of it.

I only paid $15 bucks so I don't regret getting it or anything.

dead by daylight on the xbox

fairly entertaining but the community is incredibly toxic

literally everything you do as a "killer" results in hate mail after the game with shit like "noob camper" "nice tent" etc while survivors run the gayest perks and body block

I'm playing The Bourne Conspiracy, which was released in the PS3/360 era around the height of the Bourne movie series. Decent game. I wish the combat was more like the Arkham games. Instead, you get locked in fighting/boxing one guy and someone offscreen shoots you. Can be kind of frustrating.

I can't figure out whether it's supposed to be a stealth game or not. You are equipped with a silenced handgun in every mission, but the sneaking mechanics are, well, awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing The Bourne Conspiracy, which was released in the PS3/360 era around the height of the Bourne movie series. Decent game. I wish the combat was more like the Arkham games. Instead, you get locked in fighting/boxing one guy and someone offscreen shoots you. Can be kind of frustrating.

I can't figure out whether it's supposed to be a stealth game or not. You are equipped with a silenced handgun in every mission, but the sneaking mechanics are, well, awful.

I loved that game when it came out. I can't imagine it has aged well though

Man you are slumming it hard lol

This and Afro Samurai...

What's next 007 bloodstone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back