Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Dudes and Dudettes,
What the heck happened to Courtny Roby? I thought he returned kicks, now Wade is handling them is courtny gone, still injured, or is Wade just plane better?(Roby was pretty good when he was healthy.)

It has been quiet, maybe they're just trying to get him to focus on developing as a WR... He showed small flashes, but we need one of the three from last year to stand out, and it's not going to be Jones this year...

Courtney had some injuries. I'm sure the coaching staff wants him to focus on his WR duties and not add the extra stress of returning kicks.

Spinnaker said:
Dudes and Dudettes,
What the heck happened to Courtny Roby? I thought he returned kicks, now Wade is handling them is courtny gone, still injured, or is Wade just plane better?(Roby was pretty good when he was healthy.)

I don't think anyone has said anything about Wade handling KOs, only punts.
Roby is still the #2 guy behind Pacman on KOs unless someone else shows in camp and pre-season.

Roby was good on kickoffs last year. I'd expect to see him back there this year too. I guess there's talk that Pac might do more kickoffs, but I think he's better on punt returns and hope they still use him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back