Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins is just the best of a bad bunch of FA QBs, but if Vince Young is progressly as well as it seems we may not need to bring in a vet backup.

Though Mauck could be gone.

Yep, I'd rather us keep Sirmon (which i think we will), and not pursue Collins (which I think we won't, unless he significantly drops $ demands).

Gunny said:
Collins is just the best of a bad bunch of FA QBs, but if Vince Young is progressly as well as it seems we may not need to bring in a vet backup.

Though Mauck could be gone.

I hope the kid from Texas Tech (?) beats out Mauck by the end of preseason. Mauck seems to be a waste of a roster spot.

After a year of not being able to get off Denver's practice squad and a year as our #3, Mauck has to show he is at least capable of being a serviceable #2 or make way for someone else.

I'd definitely agree with that by the end of the season, but I'd be ok with keeping him this season as our number three and making the call at the end of the season, unless the texas tech guy is really looking good.

I think you definitely keep the best of the 2 unless a better option comes along as a FA. All I'm saying is that I hope the Tech guy proves to be better than Mauck because I haven't been impressed with him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back