Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What level draft pick or what position and quality of player?

For example, would you trade Brown and a 3rd to the Broncos for Ashley Lelie (WR)?

Would you trade Brown to the Broncos for a 3rd rd pick in next year's draft?

Better yet, how about Brown and Sirmon for a 2nd?

What would you do (and what WOULDN'T you)???

Gut

Brown and a 3rd to the Broncos for Ashley Lelie (WR)? No.

Would you trade Brown to the Broncos for a 3rd rd pick in next year's draft? No.

Better yet, how about Brown and Sirmon for a 2nd? Depends.

We're not wasting another 3rd round pick again.

If I was to trade Brown, I'd trade him for Maddox

just kidding, It would have to be for a draft pick of somesort, probably a 3rd?

I wouldn't trade him at all untill Henry shows he can produce and LenDale shows his talent. Why would u even thnink about trading him when he is your starter by a long shot

Sun Chips, while very delicious, probably aren't enough in my book for Brown. I wouldn't be too interested in trading him this year. As young as our team is, I don't think we necessarily need to pile up on unproven draft picks and I believe we'll have a better chance at a good running game if we have our choice of our top 3 backs in different situations and to cover for injuries.

That being said, I might trade him for a second or a third so that we could package that with another pick and move up in next year's draft.

If all we would get for Brown was a 3rd rounder I would not make the trade, keep him for this year at his low salary and then see if I could resign him.
The infactuation with draft picks always amazes me. The chances of getting a player that would contribute as much as Brown has and will with a 3rd round pick is less than 50%.

I would consider trading for Lelie straight up for Brown but we seem to have a glut of WRs. Lelie would be a more proven version of Calico so that option is possible but only straight up. I don't know what Lelie's contract situation is. He is in his 5th year. Getting Lelie would mean Bennett is in his last year and Calico might not even make the roster. Not that those things are the end of the world but I would only make that deal if I was confident Lelie could be a solid #2 for the next 5 years.

I wouldn't trade Brown. He's coming off a couple of mediocre seasons (we've had to throw to catch up) and this is a "contract" year. We should see some good stuff out of him again this year.

I'm not sold on White until I see him practice. For all I know, he is a tub of goo right now. As far as Henry goes- we should trade that turd to any sucka dumb enough to bite.

I would not trade Chris brown this year. I say keep Him and get rid of Travis. After Lendale white establishes himself as our premier back this season I would then consider trading Brown next offseason

chris isent going anywhere go look on titansonline.com and read the fisher interview about junes ota when they asked who would carry the load this season he said everyone is going to do there part weather it be chris and travis or lendale everyone will carry the load.. so i dont see chris going anywhere

I'd trade him for a R.C. Cola and a Moon Pie. :winker:
112404_Moon-Pie_RC.jpg

Broken Record said:
Travis = 2003 pro bowler
Travis = vet minimum contract
Travis = no trade value

I doubt we'll get rid of him this year.
Yes but you forgot a few
Travis = Pothead
and the big one...
Travis = no yardage

I can play for the vet minimum and smoke a bowl and get as good of yardage as he got last year.

This will be his last season in the NFL and I'll bet anyone here $50 I'm right

RyansTitans said:
chris isent going anywhere go look on titansonline.com and read the fisher interview about junes ota when they asked who would carry the load this season he said everyone is going to do there part weather it be chris and travis or lendale everyone will carry the load.. so i dont see chris going anywhere

Exactly
that's how they're gonna make this whole Billy thing work for us this year. He is AWESOME at handing the ball off!

Mike Kieth: "Billy to White" ...Mike Kieth: "Billy to Brown"...Mike Kieth: "Billy to White"...Mike Kieth: "Billy to White"....Mike Kieth: "Billy to Brown"...Mike Kieth: "Billy to White"...Mike Kieth: "Billy to Brown"...Mike Kieth: "Billy to White" TOUCH DOWN TITANS!!!

flamehead2 said:
Yes but you forgot a few
Travis = Pothead
and the big one...
Travis = no yardage

I can play for the vet minimum and smoke a bowl and get as good of yardage as he got last year.

This will be his last season in the NFL and I'll bet anyone here $50 I'm right

Chris Brown averaged 3.8 ypc last year I believe. Travis Henry's ypc? 3.8.

Might be his last season in the NFL. No one knows. I will bet, though, that he starts the season in Tennessee.

I would trade Brown to Miami for Donnie Edwards. Cut Sirmons stupid ***** and sign Law.

Picture it. Thorton-Edwards-Bulluck. There are brick walls on fire, and then there is....

THE TRIFECTA!!!

What can I say. I love defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back