Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Colts linebacker June arrested:banana:
Associated Press

LEBANON, Ind. (AP) - Indianapolis Colts linebacker Cato June was arrested Tuesday for failing to appear in court on a driving while suspended charge.
June, who was selected as a Pro Bowl starter last season, was released from the Boone County Jail on $500 bond, said a jail staffer who declined to give her name. Boone County is just northwest of Indianapolis.
Additional details about the charges against June were not immediately available.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5692648

:coltssuk:

elfinmagic53 said:
I always said that Keith Bulluck was the better choice to go to the Pro Bowl!

Being a Titans fan I obviously wanted Keith to go, but Cato was a straight playmaker on a winning team, no way Keith gets the nod over him last year. I am optimistic that this year will be different, especially if Cato can't stay out of jail.

from week 5 on cato either never showed up or was hurt....the guy did all his work in weeks 1-5 then he did the dissapearing act from then on out

How many interceptions did Keith have? How many games did the Titans win? It's not right, but that's how coaches and players vote. I think Keith was robbed given the the fan voting but there it is.

KB was either out of position or trying do more than his job early in the season. He was attempting a lot of unbalanced arm tackles and took lots bad angles ( I blame Schwartz, but I blame Schwartz because a bird crapped on my car two days ago - dang Schwartz).

KB played more like an allpro as the season wore on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back