Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Titans | L. White looking to acquire No. 21
Sat, 13 May 2006 10:33:25 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB LenDale White would love to get No. 21 from CB Reynaldo Hill, who wore the number his rookie year during the 2005 season. White said, "Hopefully we can work something out, if he wants to let me have it, I'll try and buy it from him. If he doesn't, I don't know what else I could do. I am going to try and bribe him all season."

white better talk to gunny first

Reynaldo wore #35 in college, so unless he has some special other special attachment to #21, I dont know why he wouldnt put a little money in the bank. Players pay as much as some of us make in a year to get numbers from other guys.

Kobe is making a number change next year too. In the nba you have to file way in advance of season for marketing purposes. I also hope Bush can wear number 5.

I'm not a ref, but it seems like the nfl is far enuff advanced that it doesn't need to stick to the numbering system anymore to figure out who is who.

I do not believe that Bush way wear #5.

I might need to use my phone-a-friend...

...but I'm pretty sure that is my final answer.

bigtitan53279 said:
they did for keyshaun. and at the saints mini camp he was wearing #5.
Peyton wore #4 at the Titans minicap when he first signed as a Titan. Minicamp and training camp numbers are only temparory.

maximus said:
Peyton wore #4 at the Titans minicap when he first signed as a Titan. Minicamp and training camp numbers are only temparory.
he was also an undrafted free agent. the undrafteds usually get the lower numbers. i remember in drew bennett's rookie year, he wore 19 for the games he was active.

bigtitan53279 said:
they did for keyshaun. and at the saints mini camp he was wearing #5.

they also realised with the number on Recievers and Tight Ends on a roster, as well as retired numbers, it was needed.

Gunny said:
they also realised with the number on Recievers and Tight Ends on a roster, as well as retired numbers, it was needed.

I think Bush will have a hard time arguing there aren't enough numbers between 20 and 49... they can't ALL be retired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back