Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigtitan53279 said:
they did for keyshaun. and at the saints mini camp he was wearing #5.
No they didn't. Keyshawn got a number in the teens only because there were no numbers in the 80's available for him as a rookie.

Also, with Bush, there's no rule about what number a player wears in practice. But during games, he will not be allowed to wear #5...

Things just aren't going Reggie's way are they? :ha:

As for White, I think Reynaldo should swap numbers with White. That way Rey could have the back-to-back serpents... (will this tick off Gunny? :ha: )

I wonder if I get any % of the payment LenDale is going to pay Reynaldo? :brow:
I think it is only fair that I should.

reynaldologysymbol.gif

Just hope he doesnt get a # in the 30s. I dunno why I just hate numbers in the 30s and 40s

Sukrillux said:
As for White, I think Reynaldo should swap numbers with White. That way Rey could have the back-to-back serpents... (will this tick off Gunny? :ha: )

Might not be a bad idea, could work well as a new Reynaldology symbol. :greedy:

Starkiller said:
Also, with Bush, there's no rule about what number a player wears in practice. But during games, he will not be allowed to wear #5...

Exactly. Edgerin James wears #5 (his college number) in practice. Or he did in Indy anyway, I dont know if he's still doing it in Arizona.

White is the rookie. What else is there to argue? If he was some high dollar FA I could see it... but he's not even won the starting job, plus he's banged up; not 100%. If Reynaldo sells the number to him... good for Hill... he should feel no pressure whatsoever IMO.

bigtitan53279 said:
he was also an undrafted free agent. the undrafteds usually get the lower numbers. i remember in drew bennett's rookie year, he wore 19 for the games he was active.
Because numbers 80-89 were taken. Therefore he got 19. He went to 83 the next year.

No there shouldn't be any pressure on him about it but what the H#ll does being the starter or not have to do with whether he gets the number or not. You never had a lucky object or shirt that you wouldnt give up?

"The Chosen One" has brought shame to Samari's #21.

It would be nice if we could ship Mac to Balt for Samari.

Our corners aint half as good as Samari and never will be.

TdotTitansfan said:

Maybe if you compare the best season he ever had to Hill's rookie year...

TdotTitansfan said:

well in the only fair comparison that can be made, Reynaldo was 'statistically' better then Samari was in his first year in most main CB catergories.

TdotTitansfan said:

Ouch, harsh. Exactly what do you expect from a rookie drafted in the 7th round. Were there any seventh rounders that were any better than Hill this year?

Thats right... i remember what samari brought to the team. I believe it was burnt toast and a lengthy rap sheet on the Disabled list

yeah i'm wondering where this whole thing is going.

A rookie bringing shame to #21, which was worn by one of the best in the game.

while we are on the subject of Rolle......one of my fav plays was on Monday Night Football vs. Wash him getting that INT (before halftime i think) and him running back looking like he was about to die when he got into the Endzone

:cry: those were the days

Actually I was overexaggerating a bit. Okay maybe I was overexaggerating a lot. I actually liked the potential I saw in both Pac Man and Hill last season. Maybe we were spoiled to have the luxery of Samari for all those years. I do however think both Pac and Hill can form a formidable duo for many years and if Pac gets his head right he could definitely be a star. Hill does actually remind me a Samari is one way. Dude can't tackle and gets embarressed trying to bring down larger opponents. I like his speed and cover skills though. I think the defense as a whole will be like night and day over last years. We need to get that SWAGGER BACK!!

TdotTitansfan said:
Hill does actually remind me a Samari is one way. Dude can't tackle and gets embarressed trying to bring down larger opponents. I like his speed and cover skills though. I think the defense as a whole will be like night and day over last years. We need to get that SWAGGER BACK!!
ditto,liked what he did for the franchise but his best days are past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back