Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoTitans3801 said:
Brown, we're not going to be offerred enough to trade him.

Yes we will.

They're just putting out feelers right now. And, they'll trade him to the first team who has an injury during TC.

BTW, LenDale starts.

moose4now said:
Yes we will.

They're just putting out feelers right now. And, they'll trade him to the first team who has an injury during TC.

BTW, LenDale starts.

Agreed, LenDale should get the nod.

Brown & White make a better tandem than Henry & White. I'd keep Brown and trade Henry unless we can get a top notch MLB in return and dump Sirmon.

oilerstruck said:
Brown & White make a better tandem than Henry & White. I'd keep Brown and trade Henry unless we can get a top notch MLB in return and dump Sirmon.

Name a team that would give anything for Henry.

I like the Brown/White tandem. But I think LenDale will have won the job by the end of the year.....along with the ROY. :)

Bah, it's gonna be Travis Henry. He's put all of his past crap behind him and will step up his game this year. Toward the end of the season, he was showing spurts of some great running.

elfinmagic53 said:
Bah, it's gonna be Travis Henry. He's put all of his past crap behind him and will step up his game this year. Toward the end of the season, he was showing spurts of some great running.

hope so, can't afford another offense acquisition being a bust (Thigpen, Pickens etc.)

About the FB - What is the deal with Fleming?
That guy can't catch a cold... (swing route)

Also... Nash gets no love here. He should.
I like the way that dude is built.

On Chris Brown... What is this rumor about Denver all about?
Give me a break. Denver has way to good of a rep with running backs to risk the rep on weak sauce like Brown... Sure, he's explosive, but so is a Blackcat m-80... sure you get some bang... but how many times? I can't imagine Chris Brown going to Denver... they are legitimate contenders to win the AFC. Sure Shanahan is a gambler, (M.Clarett) ... but all he did was waste a pick... not a roster spot.

As I understand it, if Brown didn't work for crazy cheap, he'd be gone. I like his running style. I like the gash stuff... but let's be honest... The noob at the Humane Educational Society moves more piles in a week than Chris Brown does all season.

wear it.

elfinmagic53 said:

No way Henry ever gets past the McGahee incident. Henry is washed up. He just doesn't know it yet.

RyansTitans said:
why dont we move Henry to FB??? then we could have Brown and White splitting carries

Slightly off the subject, but why wasnt Eddie George every moved to full back? he wouldn't do much now, but he could always fall forward for a couple of yards back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back