Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
spliff.gif

I hope that's for lack of the munchies.
1_4_110.gif
Oh, you STOP IT. There has been no confirmation that he was doing a "Ricky Williams".

elfinmagic53 said:
Honestly, has Brown given the team any true production over the course of the 16 game schedule?

well to be fair Travis Henry hasn't either.

He just isn't the best choice as a franchise back.

I don't think either of them are, just need the change for LenDale White.

Bah! Travis Henry has had production. If given the chance and the reps, I think he will flourish. Did you see his rushing numbers when he was in Buffalo? Very productive, indeed.

elfinmagic53 said:
Bah! Travis Henry has had production. If given the chance and the reps, I think he will flourish. Did you see his rushing numbers when he was in Buffalo? Very productive, indeed.

Oh yes I know he has had production and he was good in Buffalo, played on a broken leg and all.

Just with LenDale White, they are similar players. Will be interesting.

My guess is that Chow wants a pass catching scat back type player to be on the field with Henry or White..think of how Reggie Bush complemented White... Tatum Bell would be a nice player for our system, maybe Nash, not sure if Ganther can play that role

elfinmagic53 said:
Wha? Wha? WHAT? Gunny, you are Rey? Have you been fooling me all this time? You're gonna get kicked in the you know whats!:irked:

In my dreams. I'd give anything for dreads. :brow:

no no, i'm just your average Leader of a cult...errr...religion. :lol:

the starting running back for the tennessee titans in 2006 will 100% definitly be Christopher Rejean Brown. and he will start at least 12 games.

Gunny said:
In my dreams. I'd give anything for dreads. :brow:

no no, i'm just your average Leader of a cult...errr...religion. :lol:
Dude you could grow dreads. White kids that used to ride the same bus as me had some dreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back