Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mex#1TitanFan said:
I think all depends in how is the play of the OL this year, but if these guys play at a high level, I think Lendale has the edge over Brown.

IMO the exact reverse is true. White and Henry are better than Brown if the OL is struggling because they are power runners. However if the OL is opening up some nice holes Brown will be by far the best. When Brown has holes to where he can break into the 2nd and 3rd levels of the defense he is one of the best in the league.

yep for the first half of any given game CB is awsome. Course don't count on extending any drives with the run game on 3rd and one.

Seriously I agree with ya, but CB has YET to prove he can be counted on to PRODUCE consistently.

But White has proven he can be counted on before he has even played one play in the NFL? Don't get me wrong, I hope White is the second coming of Bettis but the guy is still a big unknown. For all we know he could be the next Curtis Enis.
Brown has run for over 1900 yards in the last two years despite 6+ games with injury. Brown has also accounted for almost 500 yards recieving. For all we know White might not be any better than Henry.

Lendale doesn't look that bad in a Titans uniform...Neither does Vince...
capt.cc5f0ebe70944e69a2933ba324da7d82.nfl_players_rookie_premiere_football_camw116.jpg

i voted Brown for now, but i have a feeling that by seasons end or even by week 9 all the talk will be about lendale and how he is gonna be taking over in the backfield..just my 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back