Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
KamikaZ said:
I've had exes who talk less trash then some of you guys. Some of y'all sound really hurt and bitter. This is a business; let it go. :sad2:
wtflozl4iq.gif

Yeah. I'm the poster child.

Broken Record said:
Excellent points all around, but I stand by my decision to no longer be a fan of McNair until he comes back here to retire.
Thanks for letting me vent. This will be my last post about this situation. Time to close the door and move on.
What he said!

Broken Record said:
Excellent points all around, but I stand by my decision to no longer be a fan of McNair until he comes back here to retire.
Thanks for letting me vent. This will be my last post about this situation. Time to close the door and move on.
Jeff_small.jpg

Banshee2 said:
While I'm all on board for the loyalty-thing (team first, etc), you can't fault a guy who's not going to be able to continue his career past his MID-30's(!!) for wanting one more big payday. The guy's going to retire at age 35-36...Anyways, I'll still root for him when he's not playing us. That's just the gentlemanly thing to do.

When he IS playing us, I expect him to throw 4 INTs and get sacked by KVB at least 3 times.

No way I root for the Ravens ever. NO WAY!!

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
mcnairassimilated.jpg

I'm McNair of BORG.
I have been assimulated.
My resistance was futile.

T9 the new terminataaah maaaacnaaair !!!!!!!!! Titans trade him he says I'll be back AS A RATBIRD!!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN??? SHOWS PICTURE OF VINCE MUST STOP HIM FROM BEATING THE RAVENS IN THE FUTURE!!!! LOL:ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back