Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffa said:
How'd you get that big a pic posted? I have to reduce everything down before it will let me add an attachment.

Not sure when I looked at the link it was smaller. Then I linked it and it tripled in size. The site I link too was total bunk though. I did not want people trying to look for pics on it the site had some weird delayed pop ad that pushed through two blockers and took me for ever to break.

by using the imagine tags
and not an attachment.

Just shows he doesn't have a girlfriend. If he did, she would have had him in the spa getting a pedicure every week. Athletes need a regular pedicure to keep their toenails from getting so nasty.

Hoffa said:
Or, his girlfriend could be as nasty as he is.
Nah, athletes always date super cute girls. Well, not ALL of them, but most of them. No wait, Williams just joined the NFL so he hasn't gotten a maintenance girlfriend....yet.:irked:

elfinmagic53 said:
Nah, athletes always date super cute girls.
I didn't say she wasn't cute, just that she could be nasty too.

I've known some cute girls, that when it came to hygeine, were nasty.
That's just how some people are, whether their considered cute by pop standards or not, they just don't practice good hygeine everywhere.

wg53 said:
No, you had it right the first time. It's just that the truth hurts sometimes when something hits a little to close to home.
You know what! Nah, I'm gonna let this slide. Short bus riders always get a pass.:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back