Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/15/people.taylorhicks.ap/index.html

I hope the link works.

If not, People magazine says Taylor Hicks is America's Hottest Bachelor. HOW? HOW CAN THAT BE? Now, I'm a guy, and generally agree that I'm not the person to judge such a contest, but can anyone on here explain to me how he can be considered "hot," other than the fact that he just won American Idol and is coming into a bunch of money and fame? Now I don't watch AI, though I see the headlines about it in the news and the ads for it on Fox, so I'd seen pictures about this guy before, and I always said, well, the ugly guy won't win it. Not that he's ugly, but he broke the age limit, and he looks like he's older than he is. I don't know, I was just dumb founded. This also demonstrates how incredibly bored I am at work today.

The thread wasn't meant as offense to you old folks. Nothing wrong with your beautiful selves, but I'd rather describe you as "most distinguished" than "hottest bachelor"...

GoTitans3801 said:
The thread wasn't meant as offense to you old folks. Nothing wrong with your beautiful selves, but I'd rather describe you as "most distinguished" than "hottest bachelor"...

I had rather be the "Hottest Bachelor" than be the "Most Distinguished" :brow:

maximus said:
They dont dig you, they dig your money

maximus said:
Nothing, except balding, greying, excessive flab, your bones creak need WD-40, a short walk requires a rehabiltaing program

Meow! Sounds like some pent up frustration to me... not gettin' any lately Max?

The article seems to suggest that you should have no worries... unless of course you look like the dude Maximus was describing ("balding, greying, excessive flab, your bones creak need WD-40, a short walk requires a rehabiltaing program"), then it might be a problem.

GoTitans3801 said:
...can anyone on here explain to me how he can be considered "hot," other than the fact that he just won American Idol and is coming into a bunch of money

You had the answer all along...

This guy was "hot" to Anna Nicole Smith.

_937569_annanicole300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back