Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woolfolk. I think he'll build on what we saw last week and have seen this week in practices. I think he'll prove that he should be playing outside and may even gain on Hill (sorry Gunny..just predicting wildly here).

Woolfolk is playing in front of who he grew up with. These are clutch/choke conditions. I hope we see something really special.

I hope they both rock

however, regardless of what Andre does, it will be quite sometime before Andre Woolfolk and "confident" are uttered together

White has been injured since the Rose Bowl basically. He hasn't seen as much camp time as most of the guys. This will be his first NFL action against real opponents. He may do OK, but I have to think Woolfolk has a better chance at playing well.

Broken Record said:
White has been injured since the Rose Bowl basically. He hasn't seen as much camp time as most of the guys. This will be his first NFL action against real opponents. He may do OK, but I have to think Woolfolk has a better chance at playing well.

Of all the positions on the field, RB is the one position where a rookie can be successful with nothing but raw talent, without necessarily knowing the system inside and out. No reads to make or nuances to learn...just point him in the right direction and put the ball in his hands.

Considering the practices he's missed, I don't think they'll be asking much from Lendale early on, especially in pass protection. Until he becomes more comfortable with the system as a whole, I see Lendale's role being similar to that of Chris Brown's rookie year....if he's on the field, it's a good bet he'll be getting the ball.

I think Woolfolk will play better, until he gets hurt and then it will be nothing spectacular but grinding from LenDale. But I do think his GRILL will be shining Brighter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back