Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddies restaurant is still there across from the Arena, but his name has been poorly painted over so the outline of "Eddies" is still there.

I will assume he ain't hurting for money or nothing but he could have had a statue outside the colesium. Oh well.

So, which option should I vote for?
I don't know how I'd react if I saw Steve in a bird suit.:ravens:

I see a vote can knot it at 50% each.
Anyone care to sway me? :ha:

I've been on the fence too, BP, and I haven't voted. After a little thought, I'd have to say I'd clap when he comes onto the field, but during the game, I know which side I'm cheering for. I certainly don't wish him injury, and hope he has a great season and enjoys playing with mason again. But when the Titans' D is on the field, that's who I'm cheering for.

GoTitans3801 said:
...when the Titans' D is on the field, that's who I'm cheering for.
Exactly. I could watch KVB drill him into the dirt all afternoon. I'm sure I'd cheer as #9 is taken down... but does that amount to a boo? :ravens:

I'd boo him not because he's the enemy but because he's booing US "THE FANS" by hamstringing the team by not renegotiating his contract. He knows damn well the team can't take a 24 million dollar hit and be competitive this year so by refusing to renegotiate his contract he's saying he doesn't care if we win as long as he gets what HE wants. Don't get me wrong though, once he goes to Baltimore for a year and comes home to retire I'll forgive him and I'll give him a standing ovation,

Can't do it. McNair represents all things good about the Titans and football. The ultimate professional.

But.........:ravens:

PaCmAn 4 MvP32 said:
:brow: how could you boo him . it would be like booing your own brother

If my brother played for the Ravens, I'd boo him. I'd disown him if he played for the Raiders :winker:

I hope if he goes there we beat them in the regular season and do it again in the playoffs (does not have to be this year) Just to knock them out (ravens) is joy enough I hate that freakin team. (minus rolle mason and mac if he's there.)

I would never boo Steve McNair. Never. A standing "o" would be in order as far as I'm concerned. I would also hope we beat the stuffing out of him and his new team.

I don't know. I'm probably being dumb as a rock, but I have always felt this thing will get worked out and he will stay, and I still can't shake that feeling.

Back when I was young and stupid, it was McNair that made me begin to follow the Titans. Now that I'm old and stupid, I could never allow myself to boo the man who brought me here in the first place.

I'd cheer Mac in every performance, I would wish for him to have a great game every game, even against the Titans... just as long as Tennessee edges out the win in the end. :winker:

Tackhead #9 said:
Back when I was young and stupid, it was McNair that made me begin to follow the Titans. Now that I'm old and stupid, I could never allow myself to boo the man who brought me here in the first place.

I'd cheer Mac in every performance, I would wish for him to have a great game every game, even against the Titans... just as long as Tennessee edges out the win in the end. :winker:
i agree, i want him to have a good career, but ive been a titan fan since they moved to tennessee, it was awesome, the year or two after they came we had our super bowl run.... wonderful memories i still have a banner of that year XXXIV = 34

ly-ravens-small.jpg

BOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back