Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sold us out for the F'n rat birds and Nov. 12 if he is still playin will be his day of reckoning. Mark your calender boys we bury him on Nov. 12.

I'd be well cheesed off if Mcnair joined the Packers

Then I'll probably jeer a bit

Owner and Player Greed Are Killing the Game!!!

I won't ever boo McNair, but I'll be smiling when KVB lays some wood on him, or Pac takes one back on him, or he pulls a hamstring getting away from Haynesworth. Yeah, I'd cheer loudly and probably say something like "hope the money was worth it". I'd especially be proud if the Ravens went 4-12 or 5-11 or 6 and 10. Then I'd say "na na na na" to Billick and his staff while McNair had to learn his 3rd offensive scheme in 3 years.

Think of it, for years our D has been hands off the #9 red jersey. They'd get the green light to ring him up on Nov 12th if the deals works out.

Vince is my man now. Nuck Fumber Nine.

Gunny said:
if they are not a titan they get booed. Thats the way I see it.

Exactly Gunny "Either you are with us or against us." Sorry Steve you turned your back on us. See you at your funeral on on Nov. 12. The Titans bury the ghosts of the past then and there

haha u said ghosts, that word is in my name..... but i never thought about him just turning his back on us like that now i say BOO!!!

nigel said:
Last year, both Derrick and Samari got cheers when they were introduced. But in my mind, there is a big difference. Mason and Rolle were both released as salary cap casualties, and signed with Baltimore in free agency.

If Steve becomes a Raven, its going to be because he refused efforts to extend his contract and forced a trade/release. Obviously its a little more complicated than that, but that is really the gist of it. Steve could easily sign a reasonable contract, be the starter here for two more years, and retire as the greatest franchise QB this team has ever seen (please note, I still think Warren Moon was a better QB, but he was not the heart and soul of this franchise like Mac has been).

I'd probably boo. At best, I'd sit on my hands and say nothing. But I'm certainly not going to cheer Steve McNair as a Baltimore Raven.

Ya, and that banned from working out thing and how the team has this great history of negotiating with vets... ohh and that part where steve has renegotiated his contract how many times?.... ya steve has no right to try and make some money with his last contract of his carreer, how dare he try to make the best of a situation the titans started. wow i must of missed the part where steve turned into a triator already.... was that already covered on the board?

If there is anything to the rumor that Mason and McNair have been discussing the Raven's playbook while Mac is still a Titan I will be happy to boo him big time. The best scenario is for VY to play and outplay Papa so badly all Titan fans will be glad Mac is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back