Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been avoiding this thread, because I took a 10 day vacation and fell a couple weeks behind. haha Caught up this morning. Was super excited to see that War Games is being brought back! Was always my favorite event.

I was at the final War Games match, I just wish that they kept it in Winston-Salem, where it belond ... I was hoping to go to this one, too. :p

Been avoiding this thread, because I took a 10 day vacation and fell a couple weeks behind. haha Caught up this morning. Was super excited to see that War Games is being brought back! Was always my favorite event.

I was at the final War Games match, I just wish that they kept it in Winston-Salem, where it belond ... I was hoping to go to this one, too. :p
I just wished they would have four on four or five on five instead of three teams of three. Because the three team war games in WCW was not as good as team vs. team

I just wished they would have four on four or five on five instead of three teams of three. Because the three team war games in WCW was not as good as team vs. team

Yea, I agree. 4 on 4 is the best way to do it. When you start getting 9 or 10 people in there and 3 teams ... it's gets overbooked and tough to follow.

I almost never watch the pre-show. I like the PPV being 3+ hours, though. Seems like that's how it always has been, so I'm ok with it.

TLC is going to be an odd show to book, though. The main event featured a 3 vs 4 team match that involves the Tag Team champions, IC champion, and #1 contender to the Universal champion. So, that means that there will be zero major titles defended on the show. The most significant championship defended will be the Women's Championship between Bliss and James. lol

I almost never watch the pre-show. I like the PPV being 3+ hours, though. Seems like that's how it always has been, so I'm ok with it.

TLC is going to be an odd show to book, though. The main event featured a 3 vs 4 team match that involves the Tag Team champions, IC champion, and #1 contender to the Universal champion. So, that means that there will be zero major titles defended on the show. The most significant championship defended will be the Women's Championship between Bliss and James. lol
Also why have Rollins and dean ditched he tag titles the last few weeks lol

Brock having the belt and not on shows does not help either.

I don't get that either, especially since there's rumors he won't be back till Royal Rumble time.

Why not just let one of those other guys get the belt during that fatal 5 way, so he doesn't have to eat the pin, the get the belt back and they go keep trucking along with their lame Roman/Lesnar WrestleMania plans

They are saying it is going to be Jinder Vs. Brock at Survivor Series with no belt up for grabs. That match will suck. It would be funny if somehow Hinder got the win. They could even play it up after the lose that he sucks at that ppv!!!!

They are saying it is going to be Jinder Vs. Brock at Survivor Series with no belt up for grabs. That match will suck. It would be funny if somehow Hinder got the win. They could even play it up after the lose that he sucks at that ppv!!!!

My god help us all.

Jojo (or bray?) gave roman the oral meningitis

Meaning we get Seth Rollins Dean Ambrose AND KURT FREAKIN ANGLE ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE

also A.J. styles replacing bray vs the demon...so we don’t have to watch bray in drag so that’s dope

TLC just got a lot better

Jojo (or bray?) gave roman the oral meningitis

Meaning we get Seth Rollins Dean Ambrose AND KURT FREAKIN ANGLE ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE

also A.J. styles replacing bray vs the demon...so we don’t have to watch bray in drag so that’s dope

TLC just got a lot better
TLC really got better. Only think that sucks is you get Angle's return plus the battle of BC Leaders with no hype. Because Styles vs Finn can be match of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back