Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
6/6/06 - and the nuts are at it again. World is gonna end, Armageddon, the birth of Satan's son or some BS like that and once again they are wrong. :sad2:

Gunny said:
6/6/06 - and the nuts are at it again. World is gonna end, Armageddon, the birth of Satan's son or some BS like that and once again they are wrong. :sad2:

i just saw an add for the news tonight. it said something like this "6-6-06, is it just another day, or will something terrible happen?"

it's kind of sad when you think about it.

I just can't believe Starkiller didn't start this thread.

I do remember 1/01/00 ... I had a 747 crash in my backyard, my phone didn't work, I couldn't use the ATM or pump gas. The electricity was off all day and the whole internet was down... crazy day... plus there were riot and total anarchy broke out... never forget that.

I did borrow that airplane mental image... most of that was just generic stuff, but yup. You got me... The Family Guy put the airplane crash in that post. That was not a direct copy paste or anything like I have done with Cartman or Flanders... just a bunch of stereotypical y2k stuff... no twinkie factory mission for food.

Actually 6 6 6 was the numeric representation of Cesar name in some form of ancient Hebrew. The whole sign of the beast things is just a really broad interpretation of the whole thing because Cesar ordered Jesus to be killed.

Yeah for Catholic High School!

People go so overboard about this stuff. There's nothing wrong with 666. It's just a number.

Hell, I have a birthmark of it on my forehead and it means nothing...
:flame:

Obey me! Obey Me!

Did anyone actually wait until it was the 6:06 in the mourning? So everything was the 6th of the 6th etc.

I have a friend whose birthday is today, when I asked him about it, he just blanked me all day.

Crazy!

Peace Blood!!!

I'd just like to point out that I did not wait until it was the 6:06 in the mourning.

The Omen is coming out today.

I wonder if anyone will actually see it

I haven't seen too many movies about Hell or the Devil, or devil children, but

liked:
Devil's Advocate
Hell boy

Medicore
The Omen
Exocist
What dreams may come
The ninth gate
The Golden Child