Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
overall i thought it was pretty good. definitely not up to the first two, but good in it's own right. i'd recommend seeing it. when you do see it, make sure you stay until after the credits for a little twist.

Just got back from seeing X III. Worth the $5.75. I can't figure out if the franchise is being closed or not.

Saw some previews:
Nick Cage in "Ghost Rider"...more special effects fun.
Sam L Jackson in "Snakes On A Plane"....I'm not sure what this one is about :suspect:
"The Omen"...I'm guessing that there may be sequels to this one, unless fans of the original (like me) don't bother giving up the dough to finance them.
"My Super Ex-Girlfriend"....looks like something I can relate to; especially the part about the full-grown shark getting thrown into my window. That used to irritate me.
"Charlotte's Web"...pigs and spiders together again!!

--Avvie "They've either run out of ideas or they're trying to tap a new market" Hughes

Um, a spoof comedy? are you sure? Looked pretty ruthless to me, and so were the print reviews earlier this year.

--Avvie "this isn't very funny anymore" Hughes

avvie said:
Just got back from seeing X III. Worth the $5.75. I can't figure out if the franchise is being closed or not.
i cant either, but i do know that there is a wolverine spin-off in the works for 2007.

avvie said:
Um, a spoof comedy? are you sure? Looked pretty ruthless to me, and so were the print reviews earlier this year.

--Avvie "this isn't very funny anymore" Hughes

That's what its being called. Samuel Jackson said the only reason he took the role was because of the title.

Oh, yeah...I read that too. I really think it's supposed to be horror/suspense...but they didn't waste time thinking of a title, did they?

--Avvie "I'm glad they don't name bands" Hughes

Saw it this afternoon. Thought it was good, just seemed a lot of it was rushed in terms of storyline.

One of the chicks looked like a man as well.

Surprised nothing was mentioned of Wolverines past like the previous two have been, I guess since the spin off was confirmed they didnt bother.

Also dissappointed in no Sentinels. Thought there were going to be in it.

Archangel was useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back