Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Anybody see photos from the Reebok Rookie Premier on Saturday? Here's a couple. Vince looks like the biggest ham of the bunch, wrestling with new Raider Huff and wearing Vernon Davis's helmet. This guy is GREAT! Nothin' but smiles.

camw1160520191024x7687ka.jpg

much better

I did not feel like starting a new thread but did anyone else go to the Kats game sunday?

they introduced a big group of Titan rookies at the half, almost all the draftees except White.

This is the first time I have seen VY with my own eyes and he is even bigger in person than the photos and such make him out to be. The only guy who was as big looking was the DT from UT, but he is half a head shorter than VY.

thnom said:
The tattoo on LenDales arm - there's a face - THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM

or it could be him mom or something because that looks like a lady if you look close. whats that ring is on his arm though?

NYTitansFan said:
or it could be him mom or something because that looks like a lady if you look close. whats that ring is on his arm though?
im pretty sure it's his mother. i remember hearing a story about how she died. if you look closely the woman has a halo over her head.

Or possibly it's his grandmother? I recall that Norm Chow defended him saying others didn't know his personal situation -- he was spending a lot of time going back and forth to Colorado to visit a sick grandmother last year.

Sunshine said:
Or possibly it's his grandmother? I recall that Norm Chow defended him saying others didn't know his personal situation -- he was spending a lot of time going back and forth to Colorado to visit a sick grandmother last year.
it's one of the two. i dont remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back